BinaryOptions.net Forums General

BinaryTilt scam - Payback-Ltd

13»

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    enmanueff said:

I would also like to know from anyone who has got money back, by using "Payback" are they legit?

nope
  • JarryJarry Posts: 1

Payback Ltd is a SCAM! I found them after loosing $20,000 to a Forex Broker scam. I contacted them to try to get my money back. Someone called me very quickly and everything sounded great so I decided to move ahead with them. They asked for my payment information even though they hadn't sent me the contract yet. They told me that it would be sent immediately after the phone call. So I paid them and waited for the contract. I didn't get it, so I wrote them asking for them to send it again. Didn't get it until the next day, which isn't a big deal, but after reading it I found that the contract was totally stacked in their favor and didn't protect me at all. I immediately emailed them saying that I couldn't sign the contract and I wanted my money back. They said they would process the refund immediately, but they never did. I had multiple emails with them where they said that the refund was processed, but I still didn't get my money back. Now I am working with my credit card company to get my money back. They won't return my emails, they won't return my calls. They were supposed to help me get my money back from a different company and now I am fighting with them to get my money back. Total scam. Avoid this company at all costs!!!

I am currently looking for a way to file a complaint against both Money Back or PayBack in Israel (both companies are very strange and cooperating) but it is quite complicated.
  • MichaelKatzMichaelKatz Posts: 2
    Hi everyone.
    my name is Michael Katz, and I'll be happy to answer any question you have about Payback Ltd.
    you can check the company's credentials on the Israeli government website, you can see the video testimonials from a client who got their money back, you also can visit Payback Ltd. Trustpilot page for more updated reviews.
    clients of Payback who have issues are welcome to address Payback Ltd. offices any time through their contact person or the phone/email mentioning on the website.
    hmmm, just about 100% of the binary options scams started in Israel, why would we trust any "recovery" scheme that starts there? We wouldn't, recovery schemes are the same scammers as old scam binary options brokers
  • ericozaericoza Posts: 3

Hi guys, any experience with Realfundsrecovery, they just ask me for 1bitcoin upfront to pay in the blockchain to authorise the release of my recovered funds, please advise?

do not give them any money, it's a scam, the recovery people are the same ones who set up the binary options scams in the first place, now they can't operate like they used to so they are scamming the same people over again with fake help. DONT TRUST THEM!
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    I wouldn't deal with all that companies even if I will be scammed on that matter, so please do something more than that anyway. Are you really on me or not ? Please do pay something better than this really ? Care to share all this stuff ? I hope you really do.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Mate if you have used wire transactions instead of credit cards it should be much much more difficult to obtain them all anyway. I do not see anything like that with all this stuff. I do not see anything really that bad with your doing but be cautious.
  • BlackTipperBlackTipper Posts: 1
    Don't be fooled, individuals can't recover money for you. They are scammers, posing as recovery agents only to rip innocent people off. I fell victim to a binary options company (MarketsCube) and still lost a substantial amount to a fake agent. As you can imagine, I was desperate to get my money back. Mychargeback had dropped my case even after making me pay $1000 so at this point I had to just experiment lol.. It wasn't until I employed the services of an IT team that I found pretty much by luck that I was able to get my funds back. There are still good people out there, don't lose hope. I'm just relieved I can close this chapter and don't mind sharing may experience if it'll help. I may not always be here but if you can reach on bmann7272@gmail,com I'll definitely respond back.. Cheers!
  • maggiealdermaggiealder Posts: 2
    It has been hard losing a lot of money to binary options and Cryptocurrency trading. My money has now been recovered, thanks to a recovery boss. You can reach me to share my experience and how I had my money recovered. Maggiealder12{at}gmail,com
  • woodiewoodie Posts: 1

Well... I must be honest... I was contacted by payback as elk after I put my details on their website. I lost more then 120k due to a fake broker. Now payback is the same company as money back which is their original name. Payback is just their publicity name. My issue is that I feel they ask a different amount to everyone regarding the money they lost but... IMO... if you lose 50k or 100k due to same channels, then why should the 100k have to pay more? I have to pay 6k in front and another 5% in the end. They promised me a 90% chance to get my money back so I decided to try to make a deal and offered them no payment in advance but 20% of the total amount covered. They didn’t agree with me... after all... they are claiming they can win. So why not taking the big chunk? Second I also think that if a company is hard to find or if it is difficult to locate them.... in my eyes we don’t have to look further. We were all scammed before... if people search for my company, they can find everything there is to know about it because it’s legit and no scam. I searched all the internet to find a decent company to fight scammers but it seems they don’t exist because the scammers are ghosts... and third.... does anyone know what people are doing here if they already had their money back... what are they doing on this forum. If you guys really say the truth... why won’t you show some legit proof... like a wire transfer from payback to your account with the exact amount that you got back??!