BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Opteck binary options

alfred1977alfred1977 Posts: 1
How can I make complain against Opteck? Some trader for Opteck he lost my money in few seconds, is any chance to something against Opteck?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Go to forexpeacearmy, that is the best place you can complain about a broker. You can file a case they will even sit and cry with you there. Hands you a tissue.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you can try filing a complaint with their regulator... this is the info they give on their website.

"Opteck is a trading name of CST Financial Services Ltd, regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”), under authorization number IFSC/60/377/TS/15.
    35 Barrack Road, Third Floor , Belize City, Belize"

here is the contact page for the IFSC

http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/contact-us/

I checked the website, they are listed there... not sure what they can do for you, or will do for you but you can check. Be sure to let us know.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Good luck to do something against someone registered on thing on the map like Belize, but I hope you really understand this all. You really shouldn't deal with them in the first place as I understand the whole situation. You really need to go with someone more "established" in the future.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Yes, looks like failed case from the start and when you loose that money in a seconds it only states the fact that he already do something else and not simply trading your money anyway for whatever reasons. So let's try to find it all out.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    I am also not sure what really can be done here for you anyway. How have you selected this broker honestly ? Can you please let me know that matter or no ? I am totally disconnected from everything being done no matter what. Can you do something with them ?
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Whole people problem cause of their deal with somewhat bad qualities anyway for whatever reason anyway and we for sure can go with that. All what you really describe here appears right after that matter anyway. I do want you to get it going really with no problems.