BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

THE BINARY TURD EXPOSES MIKE FREEMAN BINARY OPTIONS SCAM

TheBinaryTurdTheBinaryTurd Posts: 2
Hi folks turd here. This is my first of many to come to drain the swamp in binary options. Sub my channel if you guys like it and keep up the great work on this forum!
https://youtu.be/jhBu30Vxk7I

Comments

• Options
    YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Could you please explain what's going on here lately ? This video is like 7 minutes long and like 2 minutes old for everything like that totally ? Let's make some notes about that video right here in the topic for people who may not have many time to view it;)
  • Options
    Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Anybody already watched the video ? What it's all about here ? Can you please make some notes about that or what ? I still see people simply do not responding to that message no matter what. Can you please explain this or not ? I am totally lost.
  • Options
    ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    This video exposes how many scams we do really have here and probably will when we'll start with something really that good later. I hope it will work out later. For now your task is to populate all this stuff accordingly to some other solutions.
  • Options
    HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    I find it ironical that from forum devoted binaory options we really turned into something like that - I am not really sure what. Forum which exposes binary options scams cause binary options industry do not work anymore, correct ? but our domain in positive way still exists.
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    there are some brokers who offer binary still, regulated binary, most switched to CFDs or forex or crypto... some good and some scams. our purpose is to help traders find what they need.