BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Olymp Trade your opinion.

Comments

• LoganLogan Posts: 14
    Currencies don’t go in any comparison with the crypt. For six months, the crypt has shown a threefold increase, and lightcoin has grown almost five times.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Continuous trends are good for investors. For traders, short time trades and their potential predictability are more important.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    In general, fiat also can’t be called a convenient asset for earning. Fiat has a great leverage, but it also increases potential losses. The risk is higher. The crypt is good because it is available both on the option platform and on the Olymp forex platform. When conditions change, you can always go from one platform to another.
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    I would prefer shares and indices, but Olymp, unfortunately, allows to trade with them only on a platform with options.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 14
    What can you say about the ETF? As far as I understand, Olymp focuses primarily on short-term orders. Stock indices can hardly be called popular, and meanwhile, Olymp introduces not just indices, but ETF. I searched for information on analytical websites, they don’t write about ETFs there. I do not understand why to introduce unpopular asset on the forex platform? I would understand if the same Dow Jones and S & P500 were brought there.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Logan said:

Currencies don’t go in any comparison with the crypt. For six months, the crypt has shown a threefold increase, and lightcoin has grown almost five times.

Indeed, the cryptocurrencies are moving flat for more than a month now, at least bitcoin. The rest are even dropping. This is the right time to use other assets on Olymp Trade platform :)
    In reality, it is possible to earn even on the minimal movements, it depends on the strategy. And when the cryptocurrencies flied to the moon, fiat remained to be a profitable asset. But still you can make money on cryptocurrencies despite that its movements are weaker.
  • KeriusKerius Posts: 40
    Boss said:

I would prefer shares and indices, but Olymp, unfortunately, allows to trade with them only on a platform with options.

On Olymp Trade you can always make the leverage smaller just by changing the multiplier – this rule is the same for both fiat and crypto…
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Is the available multiplier same for all currencies, cryptocurrencies and commodities available at Olymp? Someone told me it is.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    No, in fact it's not. If you go to OT Forex platform and choose some different instruments to trade, you will see that available multiplier varies from X5 or X10 (e.g.cryptocurrencies) to X500 on traditional currency pairs.

No, in fact it's not. If you go to OT Forex platform and choose some different instruments to trade, you will see that available multiplier varies from X5 or X10 (e.g.cryptocurrencies) to X500 on traditional currency pairs.

I can't find where I can see the multiplier menu near each instrument or whatever there is. Any ideas what am I doing wrong? May be its not available on demo account?
    Should be available :) I'd suggest you to check out the settings menu first and see if the checkbox for Multiplier is filled. BTW you can also add Pending trades and Take profit and stop loss options there as well. Once these checkboxes are filled, you should see all of the corresponding options on your trading panel.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Guys, I don't see a better thread to ask the question, so here I am.
    Did anyone have problems with withdrawals from Olymp Trade? I funded my account two months ago and now, when I try to withdraw the profit, they ask me to verify my account first. I'm getting nervous here. Please advise.
    Why don't you simply verify the account?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Guys, I don't see a better thread to ask the question, so here I am.
    Did anyone have problems with withdrawals from Olymp Trade? I funded my account two months ago and now, when I try to withdraw the profit, they ask me to verify my account first. I'm getting nervous here. Please advise.

if you haven't verified the account you may need to do so, if they ask you for money or give you other hassles then start to get worried.
    I am trying to! Just wanted to find out whether this is just the end of the game. I mean I'm ok with verifying the account. I simply don't know whether I'm just wasting my time here or not. It could be that they are simply trying to find excuses. I've heard of these stories before. Broker asks for more and more documents and signatures before they can send you your profits and then boom!, they lock your account with no goodbye message.
    Just in case someone is interested, the verification was completed ok and I got my profits fine. Thanks!
    thanks for letting us know! I am glad to hear it.
    Hope someone in the community will know the answer. I've started using Olymp demo account this September. By this time I've found out more or less what I want to trade and how. So I'm ready to start working with real money, Currently Olymp is having a great offer. They give a 100% bonus if you top up your account within 1 hours since registration. It's been couple months since mine. What if I do another registration and fund the account within 1 hour. Do you think they will find out and refuse the bonus?
    Samuhn74 said:

Hope someone in the community will know the answer. I've started using Olymp demo account this September. By this time I've found out more or less what I want to trade and how. So I'm ready to start working with real money, Currently Olymp is having a great offer. They give a 100% bonus if you top up your account within 1 hours since registration. It's been couple months since mine. What if I do another registration and fund the account within 1 hour. Do you think they will find out and refuse the bonus?

probably, but don't take the bonus anyway, its a scam to keep you trading and losing so they can keep all your money. If you are doing well just trade your real money and feel free to withdraw your profits at any time...
    Samuhn74 said:

I don't see how they can find out. Simply register a new email address and use if for Olymp registration.
    Samuhn74 said:

Could be that you've verified your phone number already while in a demo-mode. In this case you'll probably need to use another phone number, but not necessarily.
    Thank you for the advice! No I haven't verified the phone number while using demo. Did as you said and it worked with the new email address but the same name :)
    Did anyone try completing the current requirements of Olymp's anniversary tournament?
    Am I the only one who thinks the tasks are little difficult? Till today every requirement seemed to be reasonable enough, but today's task to complete 10 successful options trades in 5 minutes looks little strange? Is this the only way to trade options? Seem more like attacking the market with a shotgun..
    haha, nice comparison. But you don't really have to complete all tasks. I don't even bother most of the times to find out what are the tasks for today, but I've managed to reach the 15th level so far anyway. Tasks simply complete themselves while I'm trading as I usually do. I wouldn't recommend forcing it for sure. On the other hand reaching these new levels allows traders get access to some nice indicators and platform features, increase the leverage. Those who will get the monetary awards for top places in the rankings of this tournament are gonna be my superheroes, but I don't hope to win those personally.
    10 trades in 5 minutes is a bit over the top for me too, but I can believe that some traders that trade news for example on different assets can accomplish the task successfully. it just all depends on your style. I'm much slower than that :)
    edited December 2019
    Yeah, I know. I don't plan myself to get the money from this tournament. I've started participating too late anyway. I'm just interested cause the tournament itself helps me discover some of the features that platform has got. I.e they say "open 5 option trades using strikes". This is how I learned i can actually use strikes, lol I'm not one of the people that first read the manual and then only press the ON button fortunately or not :)
    I know what you mean. The fact is that Olymp is constantly updating its trading platform, adding new assets and features. If you don't pay attention to updates notices, you can miss some useful tools that have recently been added. I think that actually getting people familiar with all the tools and possibilities that OT platform offers is actually one of the major reasons for such tournaments to be help. There will be few winners, but thousands of traders will finally learn to be more effective with the trading platform.
    Do you think that that much really depends on the trading platform and it’s features. Well, I mean you obviously can’t trade using a calculator.. but how many features professional traders really use? How many help them to be consistently profitable? I like the simplicity offered by Olymp. I tried using metatrader with a different brokerage, it was a total disaster IMO. Olymp's approach to ttading is much more humane.
    Depends on the trading system I think. I know what you mean by simplicity you like. I am like that either. But I know some traders use complex indicators and use various orders types. So if Olymp keeps introducing new features to facilitate complex approach to trading, they will attract new customers from another league, ones who are digging much deeper into technical analysis.
  • denisw100denisw100 Posts: 10
    Hello there can we trust olymptrade in 2020, are we able to withdraw money without any problem? your opinion please

Depends on the trading system I think. I know what you mean by simplicity you like. I am like that either. But I know some traders use complex indicators and use various orders types. So if Olymp keeps introducing new features to facilitate complex approach to trading, they will attract new customers from another league, ones who are digging much deeper into technical analysis.

Personally I favor the improvements aimed at common traders like me and you. For example I really like the fire sign alert for non-farm payrolls on Olymp’s charts. Very convenient. I don’t think I will ever need any complex TA instruments for options trading. And I don’t believe Olymp can attract new customers this way. It’s already known to be a nice brokerage for options trading and it provides beginners with some trading education. Why change the path?