BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

I have been Scammed

I joined Binary Options 24 trade on 20 February 2019. I started the account with $500USD with a guy who described himself as George as a broker contact is +1 (518) 546 5136. The very same day he asked me to purchase the company’s Pro v6 fintech auto robot software which cost $650 which I deposited, in order for my trading to commence. The same day my account became active and started the trade with $500USD. The account became active for 14 days and made a profit of $15 329USD, and during that time I was able to login into my account. Then on the 07 March 2019 the broker withdrew the money from the trading account and said that I need to settle the company commission and South African Revenue Services (SARS) first costing $3 148USD before profit can be deposited into my account. I then send an email to the company to request an evidence of that but I did not receive response from the company including the broker. When he conducted me requested that there is no way to assist with that I should just deposit money and my profit will be released into my account. I made loans to make up that money. Again I made a deposit this time of $3 148USD of my hard earned money. I talked to him over and over again telling him I needed my money but he never paid money into my account and he didn’t respond to my messages, I reported this to the company contact email (info@binaryoptions24trade.com) and I have not received any assistance. The broker then contacted me on the 22 March 2019 and said that I need to deposit additional $500USD this when I said that he is scamming me and I am going to investigate this, this is when the broker block all contacts with me and blocked my trading account, as I cannot access it anymore. Although I have records of all payment made towards the company.
Does anyone know of anyway I could recover my money? Please let me know ASAP.
Please people if anyone could help I would be grateful. I live in the Pretoria South Africa,
Thanks.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    sorry to hear it man, contact your local authorities.
  • Omphemetse12Omphemetse12 Posts: 2
    Thank you, I have contacted them and the case is being inconsideration
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    I am very saddened by such stories because now there are a lot of traders who really want to learn and earn, but brokers like this discourage them. And everything seems to be good and they have licenses and awards and some other excellent service ... on paper. And in fact, more and more often I meet these are the stories when a man does not by choice remains with nothing. That is why it is worth learning to trade on your own in the first place, and secondly to work with brokers with a great history and carefully read the agreement on the site, so that you can always protect your rights.
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    As far as I know, there are organizations that are trying to return traders' money, which were cheated by the broker. But this is a complicated and multilayered procedure, which may fail. First, you will have to prove that the loss was caused by the broker and you did not participate in trading yourself. Secondly, you'll need to document that. But there are no guarantees. As far as I know, in these situations, the company that's going to help you shouldn't claim money from you in advance. The idea is they should take interest on the amount they'll win from the broker in the proceedings. And only if something doesn't work out, you just pay them back. So be careful around here.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Sorry to hear it man, try to contact authorities and take this company to court. Such things sometimes happen, don't give up!