BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary Options Trading in the UK

AikokitaAikokita Posts: 8
I've signed up to numerous brokers, hoping they had a way around the regulations of binary options in the UK to no avail. Is there a way for me to trade binary options and not CFD's on the forex market since the ban came in April 2019? If so how can i trade in the UK? Ive signed up to binary.com and i'm completely verified but im not allowed to trade binary options. Any help would be appreciated as i have went round in circles with different brokers trying to trade. Thanks

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    trading binary is hard in the UK , you may as well stick with CFDs. but you can check out our brokers here, they might be able to help you... https://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • AikokitaAikokita Posts: 8
    Thanks for the reply. I've done a small deposit, when I've got enough profit ill withdraw and let you know how it went.
  • kwamz89kwamz89 Posts: 1
    I am from the UK too, I was in a very similar position eventually I found spectre.ai ( It is recommended by this site too!)

Also good cos your withdrawals are instant, they are linked to uphold.com
    Thanks. Ill make an account with them.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    In fact, you can work through vpn with any broker if they're willing to accept you as a client. But here's another question - your safety. Even if you decide to do that, you'd do a good job of checking it out so you don't have to face fraud.
    I was thinking of using a VPN but when I tried it last time on expertoption, they wanted kyc documents which would of proved I was in the UK
    Aikokita said:

I was thinking of using a VPN but when I tried it last time on expertoption, they wanted kyc documents which would of proved I was in the UK

which you should expect, financial institutions, especially the legal ones, have a lot of policy they must follow to prevent money laundering.
    Ive signed up to spectre. Done a full kyc check and im able to trade.
  • PhantomLionPhantomLion Posts: 1
    Just be careful with your tradings. Because there may be a lot of scammy brokers you are able to meet.

Also, I would recommend you to read a lof of information and check up-to-date data in order to analyze the trades in which you are going to participate. As some people mentioned above: you also can use VPN if you are aware of the safety of your personal information like IP addresses etc.

VPN will just make your trading lag the market even more, and most brokers won't allow it anyway.
  • CarlaLuvCarlaLuv Posts: 1

Is it unwise to let someone trade for you and just look at how the trades are going? I love to be an expert aswell but I made a mess the few times I tried. So far so good, we are making great profits!! I need an opinion.

?

CarlaLuv said:

Is it unwise to let someone trade for you and just look at how the trades are going? I love to be an expert aswell but I made a mess the few times I tried. So far so good, we are making great profits!! I need an opinion.

?

yes, its a scam