BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Can't make withdrawal the name of the platform

RuffaRuffa Posts: 3
edited February 2020 in Complaints

fastgray this is the name of my trading platform. The fund manager she can't allow me to make withdrawal and then asking more hidden charges need to pay. Thank you.. I already paid also for the commission fee it is 3200,$

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    total scam! sorry you got hurt, in the future we only need one post with all your information, thanks.
  • vjay6666vjay6666 Posts: 2

UltimateTradingOption is the name of my trading platform. The fund manager contacted me to invest minimum $200 in that trading platform . He told me to pay 10% commission on the profits. So invested $200 and he told you will get selected as jackpot winner of you invest again, so I invested again $200, total $400. At the end of the week I saw my earnings were $15104. When I tried for withdrawal it went to pending state and contacted customer care they said first you need to pay commission then only will release the profits.

Is this fraud?? UltimateTradingOption is fraud trading platform?? Please tell us to save it from scam.

total fraud, don't give them any money... none, don't give them any money,
  • vjay6666vjay6666 Posts: 2

Sure @The_Geek_MH. Thank you. Also is there a way to get the money back which I invested $400.

doubtful, call your local law enforcement Interpol and anyone else you can think of.. also try the bank, they may allow a chargeback or something of the sort.