BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Experiences with Trader101?

gomesVikasgomesVikas Posts: 1
I'm looking for an active trader, and I found Trader101. I am currently in the process of receiving some more information about what they do, but I found there is no information online about them, which makes me a little bit nervous.. Does anybody here have any experience with them or a suggestion for another binary option trader?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    if there is no information about them it is because they are a fake company, stay away. If you want to work with a pro trader try Okane, he's here on this forum.
  • Enzo241Enzo241 Posts: 1

I'm looking for an active trader, and I found Trader101. I am currently in the process of receiving some more information about what they do, but I found there is no information online about them, which makes me a little bit nervous.. Does anybody here have any experience with them or a suggestion for another binary option trader?

thanks&Regards:

Enzo
  • JohnsmithJohnsmith Posts: 2

I even think that binary options are illegal in the EU but don't quote me on that.
  • JohnsmithJohnsmith Posts: 2
    edited April 2020

Stay away from binary options.
  • aostvaostv Posts: 1
    They're VERY heavily regulated, some countries see them akin to gambling and treat them as such (with brokers needing a gambling license etc). So far, not a lot of positive things except there's a chance of winning a lot money..
  • ghdsportsghdsports Posts: 3
    You'll need to have:
    strong numeracy skills.
    excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
    teamworking ability.
    physical and mental stamina.
    independent thinking.
    an interest in finance and the financial markets.
    integrity.
    alertness and decisiveness under pressure.