BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Binary Brain Wave is a *SCAM* Fake Results

BigB333BigB333 Posts: 1
hello has anyone tried or heard of binary brain wave i think its similar to binary option bullet? its getting great reviews on binarytoday.com but i cant find out much more info on it any help would be great

thanks

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    It does not work at all.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • samkris94samkris94 Posts: 20
    Don't bother buying it. It's basically an indicator (TRX) for MT4 that you can get for free on some forum. He just set an alert for that indicator, created a neat website and promoted it on his own website and YouTube channel. Don't get carried away by the number of votes and positive comments as the voting is fake and he approves only positive comments. Just another Freeman. Both Brain Wave and Binary Options Bullet are owned by the same guy who owns Binary Today. Stay away from that site.
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    I believe this guy also owns forexrobotnation.com where you'll find a ton of positive comments also, which are most likely fake.
  • TBOATBOA Posts: 4
    We have tested The Binary Brainwave in our Daily Trade Room extensively... RESULTS? between 50 to 60% of the trades we took over a 2 month period were successful. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND! There are some tricks and tweaks that we have found to increase results but not worth the effort. The only positive aspect of this product is that you can get it without signing up and funding with some edgy broker. You can purchase it for a reasonable fee or get a previous version for free.

Regards
    Paul
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Very True those results even with tweaks are what you should expect from good trading logic = won't lose much but won't really make much either you can also improve the results understanding market conditions to trade and not trade, other words using your brain as a filter...
  • TBOATBOA Posts: 4
    Agree lotzofbotz, we call it the 'HUMAN FACTOR' that makes it so difficult to be coded into ANY bot! Candlestick formation, relative size, recent past performance ... on and on and on...
  • nickybtnickybt Posts: 3
    BryanMac said:

It does not work at all.

there the same system just tweaked a little do some research goto there sites and the knob thats promoting them then goto scamadvisor or simlilar there run off exactly the same server he says he is making $15k a month yeah i know how $50 of each broker affiliate and $100 each system thats how oh and btw i tried to leave a comment and it got deleted so make up ur own mind
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yes nickybt, BBW is a "tweaked" (if even..) version of the free Launcher Directional TRX indicator.
    Only different thing about it is a new package and a fancy website, good marketing and the rest (losing money)
    is up to the greedy people.
  • DWiermanDWierman Posts: 4
    Dont bother getting it. Very low ITM. Lost enough with it never to open it again.
  • kamkam Posts: 1
    BBV is scam.. I tried but failed .. It's no 1 scam and John fraud ..