BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Scammed

AZPNetAZPNet Posts: 4
I've been scammed by jordanforexusa.ltd owned by Clinton Jordan. I invested $218.00 US in their Silver plan with the promised payout of 10% after 8 hours, however before the 8 hours was up I received an email form jordanforexusa informing me that one of their technical support personnel accidentally deleted my account and in order to have it restored I must re-register and pay a maintenance fee of $350.00 US to prevent this from happening in the future. I reached out to Mr Clinton Jordan via Telegram to resolve the matter however he kept reiterating that if I don't pay the maintenance fee he is not going to give me back my money. I eventually re-registered however before I can go any further they deleted my account again.

Comments

• AZPNetAZPNet Posts: 4
    Beware of jordanforexusa.ltd owned by Clinton Jordan he is a SCAMMER and a THIEF
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    wow, ,just saw the website... such a total scam... I mean... the address is some random street in "united state" what kind of crap is that?
  • myk9291980myk9291980 Posts: 4
    Dear All,

Good afternoon.

I'm a victim of this company Binary Tradnig Investment. He got $200 from me and he said that it will be x10 in 6 hours. The name of the admin is Henry Garcia. The reason why I shared it to this site is to warning you all not to negotiate to this man or any admin from Binary Tradnig Investment. They are all Scammer. Here's my story, first they will offer you a computation table whereas you can see the amount of investment and the profit. It's really great offer. Just imagine, if you will invest $300 dollars then it will become $3000 in just 6 hours. To cut the story short, I invested $200 dollars and after 6 hours I made a follow up and he congratulate me that my investment become $ 32,000 dollars and to claim the profit, I need to pay $3000 dollars otherwise it will be forfeited. This time, I suspected that this company is scam and I'm asking to refund my investment but they decline.

To all the traders and investors here, please beware of this company and to this man Henry Garcia.

Thank you and I hope there's no more other victim from this scam.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

Dear All,

Good afternoon.

I'm a victim of this company Binary Tradnig Investment. He got $200 from me and he said that it will be x10 in 6 hours. The name of the admin is Henry Garcia. The reason why I shared it to this site is to warning you all not to negotiate to this man or any admin from Binary Tradnig Investment. They are all Scammer. Here's my story, first they will offer you a computation table whereas you can see the amount of investment and the profit. It's really great offer. Just imagine, if you will invest $300 dollars then it will become $3000 in just 6 hours. To cut the story short, I invested $200 dollars and after 6 hours I made a follow up and he congratulate me that my investment become $ 32,000 dollars and to claim the profit, I need to pay $3000 dollars otherwise it will be forfeited. This time, I suspected that this company is scam and I'm asking to refund my investment but they decline.

To all the traders and investors here, please beware of this company and to this man Henry Garcia.

Thank you and I hope there's no more other victim from this scam.

scam!!!!!!!
  • thulani7thulani7 Posts: 28

After 7 days of investment, now they want 10% tax

• WHENGWHENG Posts: 17
    Beware of these following scammers, please!
    alphacryptoinvestments com
    reliable alpha crypto investment com
    binaryhope.com
    easyfunds247.com
    queentrustinc.com
    Bloody scammer fake profiles and fake testimonies Investment plans and platforms all FRAUDS
    Bloody scammer fake profiles and fake testimonies Investment plans and platforms all FRAUDS
  • lefteris61lefteris61 Posts: 1
    me end 4 friends have been scamed by lincolnfx.capital, take care of them .....they pretend to by uk forex company authorised FCA
  • ldvyldvy Posts: 2

I was scammed worth $600. I was wrong trusting nadkeeshor yadav. If only theres a way to get my money back