BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Olymp Trade your opinion.

123457»

Comments

• Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    New customers mean new money, more internal liquidity. I agree options trading platform should remain same, but forex users - at least some of them - will sooner or later need more complex instruments. Exotic indicators, chasing-price-orders, etc. In this case it will be more beneficial for Olymp to simply start using the available technologies like Metatrader platform.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Hey guys! Have you heard anything of Metatraders support by Olymp? Is it convenient? What are the advantages?
    Did they do that for real? Looks like it. Have no idea why would any of old customers want to switch to MT4. Personally, I think that Olymp's custom trading platform with all it's features and non-standard approch was a great success. Hope the company is not doing a big mistake here.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Why mistake? They don't discontinue the support of original platform, but simply added such an option for Olymp forex traders from what I understood. I only trade options here, so don't even plan using MT4. HOwever, I see how this can help build more trust with new clients and expand further to forex market. So I really see some business logic in this decision. MT4 main advantage in my opinion is the wider variety of custom indicators. In addition, some traders are simply uvery used to MT4 and this way the transition from one broker to another can be facilitated.
    How do you like the roller coasters on the market so far? I think that more people will get interested in trading now, as economic situation will require some additional income. I think that online trading is a great solution. Just hope broker will not let us down and allow withdrawing profits with no obstacles.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    I don’t know.. IMO charts look a bit scary at the moment. When you trade intraday, all is fine. I mean they are scary as you see how fast money turn into ashes now. I feel very sorry for SnP investors who have lost like yearly profits in just a few weeks. I was thinking about investing myself, but now I better stay with good old 5 min charts and daytrading.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Yeap, we don’t know what’s gonna happen next, we can only keep doing what we think is the right thing to do. I don’t think though the situation will affect the reliability of the brokerage (unless the banking system collapses, which is not a likely thing to happen in my opinion). I guess they will change the ads now though. Instead of “Make money from any part of the world” they will start saying “Keep making money from home”. Not a big difference if you ask me :)
    Neither I think the situation will affect the number of new traders. Learning takes time, not everyone is ready to invest this time.
  • bijayprasadbijayprasad Posts: 2

Hello Everyone,

I am Bijay Prasad. I withdraw amount from olypm trade .

I withdraw $12 from olymp trade on 04/05/2020. And I got in my Bank on 06.05.2020 (DD/MM/YYYY) The Amount I got only $2 (148.87). I withdraw $15 from olymp trade on 12/05/2020. And I got in my Bank on 14.05.2020 (DD/MM/YYYY)

The Amount I got only $5 (371.76).

Still I haven’t get my $20.

I send around 15 mail to olyptrade support. But every time I got the same reply .

They give me ARN number and they said they will send me in 4 part ($2,$10,$5,$10)and said that check in your bank . I already went to bank and ask about this bank said to me check your bank statement. If amount comes then it show in your bank statement.

Now my question is when I withdraw at one time $12

Then why you send me in 2 part one is $2 and second is $10 .

Again the same thing happens with $15. Again you said you send me in 2 part . One is $5 and second is $10.

I got small amount which is $2 and $5 within 5 days.

Why $20 not got it ?

Is this not strange. That i got small amount and not got bigger amount .

[ If anyone withdraw $97 then you will send in 10 part ]

Why they send me in 2 part

1. $12 ($2 And $10)
    2. $15 ($5 And $10)

This happened in my last Two withdraw. I didn’t check my previous Withdraw. Maybe it’s also happened in my previous withdraw.

I attach my bank statement pic.

Please help me.

Thank You 

Bijay Prasad