BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

SCAMMED By binary hope and alphacryptoinvestment platform (SCAM BUGS)

SwertekuSwerteku Posts: 10
edited August 2020 in Complaints

I got scammed by Wilson Burnett and Raymond Huddersfield of binaryhopeinsuranceinc. They running this platform called binary hope. They managed your bitcoin account and assured to return 100% of your investment in 7 days. Too good to be true. When payout due, claiming that I have to pay taxes, charges and ocp which I cannot afford when the fact they promised it will be deducted from the profits. I sent money to this wallet.

Comments

• SwertekuSwerteku Posts: 10
    I got scammed by Wilson Burnett and Raymond Huddersfield of binaryhopeinsuranceinc. They running this platform called binary hope. They managed your bitcoin account and assured to return 100% of your investment in 7 days. Too good to be true. When payout due, claiming that I have to pay taxes, charges and ocp which I cannot afford when the fact they promised it will be deducted from the profits. I sent money to this wallet.

1290A5B0-2057-4FB7-85F1-65935C3F936B.jpeg
    I got scammed by Wilson Burnett and Raymond Huddersfield of binaryhopeinsuranceinc/alphacryptoinvestment.com. They running this platform called binary hope. They managed your bitcoin account and assured to return 100% of your investment in 7 days. Too good to be true, but I fall for they stupid crap anyhow. When payout due, claiming that I have to pay taxes, charges and ocp which I cannot afford when the fact they promised it will be deducted from the profits. Now they cannot released anything. I just want to recover my $10,000 to them. They have different wallet that they use. I sent bitcoin all the time they asked me too with different wallets. Please help.

1290A5B0-2057-4FB7-85F1-65935C3F936B.jpeg
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you are never getting that money back. Sorry to hear about your loss.
    I feel very bad, hope they will just give my money back. How will they caught?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    they probably won't, these guys are adept at hidin on the internet and tend to move from country to country when they can.
    Hope the FBI will do something about this!
  • WHENGWHENG Posts: 17
    Purely Scammer, please stay AWAY from these goons!!! They have 5 more sites to avoid.
    FRAUD AND SCAMMER PLATFORMS AND COMPANY, just few to mention:

Simplexoption.com
    Alphacryptoinvestments com
    Reliablealphacryptoinvestment.com
    Binaryhope.com
    binaryhopetradinginvestment
    binarytradeinvestment
    Easyfunds247.com
    360binaryfx.com
    Bitcryptomania.Com
    BinaryTradnigInvestment.com
    Jordanforexusa ltd
    Trader101
    Xflashtrading
    Roimax
    Fx centrum
    Queentrustinc
    TOROPTION
    fxinvestmentglobal.com
    OPTION FM
    ELITEINVESTMENT from Singapore
    Coinalter from Germany
    CLIMEMING from UK
    Fid-Loyalty from US
    Umo finance from Dubai
    vertextraderoptions
  • thulani7thulani7 Posts: 28
    Fuck i just saw this now. I dd my research b4 investing and ddnt find this website. Its really helpful
    Vertex trade options for me using Amy Lui as my account manager. Shit i came to find this now as i am supposed to pay their tax fee for my withdrawal
    Sadly i cant even get my investment back right ? I used my deposit for school fees
    FRAUD AND SCAMMER PLATFORMS AND COMPANY, just few to mention:

Simplexoption.com
    Alphacryptoinvestments com
    Reliablealphacryptoinvestment.com
    Binaryhope.com
    binaryhopetradinginvestment
    binarytradeinvestment
    Easyfunds247.com
    360binaryfx.com
    Bitcryptomania.Com
    BinaryTradnigInvestment.com
    Jordanforexusa ltd
    Trader101
    Xflashtrading
    Roimax
    Fx centrum
    Queentrustinc
    TOROPTION
    fxinvestmentglobal.com
    OPTION FM
    ELITEINVESTMENT from Singapore
    Coinalter from Germany
    CLIMEMING from UK
    Fid-Loyalty from US
    Umo finance from Dubai
    vertextraderoptions
    They promised massive amounts of money but then cannot execute profits

CERTIFIED SCAMMERS beware of Them

Hello Investor Wilfredo,

The Fluctuation of Bitcoin price has made the withdrawals to be unstable and correctly pending, withdrawals gateway was not able to dispense your full withdraw, therefore, 

Before your full withdrawal can be possible there's a (HTC) fee needed before the transaction can commerce on now. This fee is necessary to be paid which stands for HIGH TRAFFIC CHARGES due to the busy network on bitcoin core correctly, this fee of ($1,350 USD) cannot be by pass, this fee should be deposited within the next 72hours to our verify platform wallet address below, and your funds will be release completely in 30mins.

3MacgKgaAx6kJwmSzJz9vwNbTynWCKnB9u 

Deposited funds of ($1,350 USD) will be included on your withdrawals because it's a HTC clearance fee and any second party won't be involved.

Incoming deposit to your wallet address after deposit (11,310 USD)

Withdrawals Status: Hold

Thanks

CryptoInvestments247

Management.

• parsevalparseval Posts: 12
    brooo