BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Videforex SCAM !!!

Selim888Selim888 Posts: 1
take care about them. i will publish the story of how they scam people worldwide. they play with AI against their clients.....and if you still make profits, they close your account without any explications, say that will gave the initial deposit back, but you receive just one mail with a nice picture...money doesn t come......and when you try to get some answers, they block your IP.....they are not regulated and can do everything they want with your money/account. Be aware before making any deposit there!
And before they report my review, i want to kindly ask this web administrator if he let me post here the comunication i have with the videforex suport, videforex finance and videforex compliance! I have pictures of my back office of all my 599 trades i did there, of all the the lies they tell me, but just me about they can t pay because they are in mentenance :).
If BINARYOPTIONS.NET is impartial, will let me find my justice here or maybe help others not go the same situation.
Thank you

Comments

• thulani7thulani7 Posts: 28

Thanks 👍 VERTEX TRADE OPTIONS scammed me too

• Selim888 said:

take care about them. i will publish the story of how they scam people worldwide. they play with AI against their clients.....and if you still make profits, they close your account without any explications, say that will gave the initial deposit back, but you receive just one mail with a nice picture...money doesn t come......and when you try to get some answers, they block your IP.....they are not regulated and can do everything they want with your money/account. Be aware before making any deposit there!
    And before they report my review, i want to kindly ask this web administrator if he let me post here the comunication i have with the videforex suport, videforex finance and videforex compliance! I have pictures of my back office of all my 599 trades i did there, of all the the lies they tell me, but just me about they can t pay because they are in mentenance :).
    If BINARYOPTIONS.NET is impartial, will let me find my justice here or maybe help others not go the same situation.
    Thank you

I'm quite sure that you broke some of their policy rules, or you tried to withdraw funds including bonuses (in case you took a bonus when you deposited funds). Did you read everything before you started trading?

I've been using videforex without any issues, and I know traders who have millions on there, they regularly withdraw 5 and 6 (!) figures successfully.
    But you shouldn't trade on weekends, unless you trade crypto. There seems to be a local bot creating an artificial market for you when the actual forex market is closed during weekends.

And if you took a bonus when you deposited funds, then you will have to make profits at least 3x of your initial deposit before you can withdraw. You can NEVER withdraw the bonus dollars they gave you!
  • If you can withdraw the bonus they gave you then why give it in the first place. I have been in situations like this before... from my view it’s a scam network. That’s it

• RogerDodwellRogerDodwell Posts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Perhaps you really violated the rules of the site, I have been trading there since 2015 and personally know people who also trade without violating the rules.Have you tried to find out the reason by writing directly to support?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you're a troll, quit scamming people RogerDodwell