BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Regarding IBPC Certificate

I have invested in BINARY trading through cardone capital crypto website.After getting a profit they have asked me tax fee of 2500 doller. After paying it they have asked me pay IBPC certificate fee of 3100 doller so that I can get my profit. They have not disclosed things earlier.What should I do now.is it genuine or a fraudulent .kindly tell me

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    total scam, don't do it,walk ...no run,away as fast as you can
  • I have invested in crypto currency.after one week they told me to invest tax levy of 1350 £ and after that they asked me to play 2350£ for transfer fees .Now they are asking money for IBPC.If anything that i can do to return my money.Can anyone help me please.

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

I have invested in crypto currency.after one week they told me to invest tax levy of 1350 £ and after that they asked me to play 2350£ for transfer fees .Now they are asking money for IBPC.If anything that i can do to return my money.Can anyone help me please.

you probably can't get your money back. You are being scammed, don't give them any more money. Please, I beg you... walk away