BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Where can I learn to trade Binary Options?

I know you guys here hate Binary Options, but I'm looking for some short term gains. I'm looking to learn Binary Options but all the tutorials that I've come up into are scams. Does any of you guys here know where I could learn to trade Binary Options?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    most binary options are scams, just FYI. Your best bet is to learn CFD/forex trading which is better anyway.
  • JordensJordens Posts: 2
    Binary options are not always fraudulent, you may just need to read reviews so as not to fall for cheaters
  • CandiKefferCandiKeffer Posts: 1
    Binary options fraud is really common...You should look at the best high chair reviews
  • BossBoss Posts: 77
    Try to find some good books on this topic, there are couple that could be found relatively cheaply. Then do your best to use demo account as much as possible and practice your knowledge. Learn from your mistakes and search for few good strategies
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    There are many free lessons on trading that are available online. You can use these to understand the market first before you start trading. And when you do, start with a demo account. I can advise that if you are completely new to trading, then you should first start with trading forex before going into Option trading
  • silkscalesilkscale Posts: 1
    Being an investor and trader for over 3 years now, I can understand and feel your situation. The starting phase is the hardest phase.
    I would like to say one thing very clearly, “Trading is not get rich quick scheme”. You need to invest a lot of time and efforts to master the art of trading.
    The internet is filled with lots of strategies, indicators and templates which claims to be the HOLY GRAIL. Some even claim to give 96%+ success ratio. I would just tell, stay away from such false claims.
  • thinkappletenthinkappleten Posts: 1
    Binary options trade on the Nadex—the North American Derivatives Exchange. Binary options are also available through the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). Anyone with an options-approved brokerage account can trade CBOE binary options through their traditional trading account.
  • SanchezxPaul77SanchezxPaul77 Posts: 4

Binary options trade on the Nadex—the North American Derivatives Exchange. Binary options are also available through the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). Anyone with an options-approved brokerage account can trade CBOE binary options through their traditional trading account.

Thanks for this, I was just reading through the thread thinking that I must ask for specific suggestions and then I saw your post. :smiley: