BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

I have recovered my lost $19K from Cherry trade

2»

Comments

• Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    In fact, it's a great rarity when a trader manages to take his own from the broker who cheated him. But I am glad that there are still such positive situations, when the decision is on the side of truth and people return their money. Unfortunately, I have often seen when people failed to do it, because they made trades themselves or simply had no proof that they were treated dishonestly. But I hope that with time a system will be formed, which will allow to regulate the actions of brokers more strictly and accordingly will help traders to trade in conditions when their profits and losses will depend only on them, not on external circumstances.
  • jamestoddjamestodd Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    I really tender my appreciation to Mr Steven who helped screw me over instead of helping recover my lost fund plus bonus back , I already thought my life was done for the past years I lived my life in fear,disappointment and disgrace but thanks to Steven Brooks that is all ten times worse, you can also contact him for lost fund recovery but only if you want him to steal from you to.
  • parkwhit5678parkwhit5678 Posts: 3

Most people who claim to help you get back your money are scam. I have had my own part of the story.

• gnotyygnotyy Posts: 2
    I was robbed by leewayfinancialservices.com (leewayfinancialservices.co.uk, ljportfolios or ljportfoliosllc are all the same scammers) in March 2020. I found SCC (Scamconsulting.com) and they robbed me too. I first paid 10% of my future withdrawal amount. They said: Congratulations, you have won the case, but you have to pay more 10% taxes. I paid for it and nothing happens. They said your contract was over. You can see good reviews on many sites, but all the good reviews about Scamconsulting are made by them. Don't believe them!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    gnotyy said:

I was robbed by leewayfinancialservices.com (leewayfinancialservices.co.uk, ljportfolios or ljportfoliosllc are all the same scammers) in March 2020. I found SCC (Scamconsulting.com) and they robbed me too. I first paid 10% of my future withdrawal amount. They said: Congratulations, you have won the case, but you have to pay more 10% taxes. I paid for it and nothing happens. They said your contract was over. You can see good reviews on many sites, but all the good reviews about Scamconsulting are made by them. Don't believe them!

sorry to hear about this, but yes, fraud recovery is as big a fraud as most binary options brokers.
  • 3dr73dr7 Posts: 8

Stay aware of parkwhit5678 he is looking here for new victims. Pretending that FAKE lawyer company Antoniorossilaw.com helped to recover losses.

parkwhit5678@gmail.com

3dr7 said:

Stay aware of parkwhit5678 he is looking here for new victims. Pretending that FAKE lawyer company Antoniorossilaw.com helped to recover losses.

parkwhit5678@gmail.com

thanks again, these guys are total scammers,
  • 3dr73dr7 Posts: 8

It is a scam! Stay away!

• sanjay307sanjay307 Posts: 2

I have been scammed by FORTUNE FRAMER,

I lost my 2 lakh rupees. Recently

Please give me any reference where I can get my money back.

The scam is like first I deposit 300$ then 10% tax then 995$ for IMT CODE and they asked again for $1535 for IBPC but this time I denied.

Any help please , I am from India

total scam, walk away and dont look back