BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

HG Keys

A platform I'm invested in, hextratrades.com, is requiring the purchase of HG (high grip) keys which cost $5000 in order to withdrawal. As it was explained to me, if the platform only trades binaries, keys aren't required for a secure withdrawal. However, being this platform trades and mines, keys are required. Seems a little hard to understand. Is this another money grab or is the a legit thing to have to purchase?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    it's a scam. You're on a fake scam website. They took your money. They aren't giving it back. Now they want to take more money because they know you may be desperate or getting desperate. Do not give them any more money. At all. Period. None. Do you understand me? None...
  • it's a scam. You're on a fake scam website. They took your money. They aren't giving it back. Now they want to take more money because they know you may be desperate or getting desperate. Do not give them any more money. At all. Period. None. Do you understand me? None...

I understand. I should've spoke up about this when the dollar figure sent was much smaller.

So even in a week their tactics have changed and amped up. Now its that my account has sat idle so long I need to reactivate it, then I have to pay for the keys, then can withdrawal. When I push back on the price they come back with, OK, if not $500, how about $300? Wait! Why is the price negotiable? I can't negotiate what I pay for a Big Mac, but I can fight and get this lowered? Something isn't right here. Time to find a way to recover what I can, or even just get their names out there to warn off others.