BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Scam: How can i get my money from www.relycoin.net?

stevecchstevecch Posts: 5
edited April 2022 in Complaints
I invested upto $50000 for 3 months and made profit $80000 making total $130000 in my account in the broker. When i tried to withdraw $78000, they held it and asked me to pay tax 20% of the total profit, $16000 in advance. I asked them to deduct it from my account. They say they need to receive tax in advance. Now my account is frozen. Any one can help me?

Comments

• Bogdan_GBogdan_G Posts: 38 mod
    Start by filing a complaint to the authorities that regulate/supervise the broker.
  • stevecchstevecch Posts: 5
    Where can i find the authorities?
    I dont know. It's something that you should have checked before investing $50K with a company. I am not trying to sound condescending but it's common sense. If a guy on the street would come to you and ask for 10K saying that he will pay you back 15K, would you give it to him without asking for his name/credentials/ID/address first?. If the company is not regulated, then who are you gonna complain to? I dont know man. Try the Police but i dont think it's gonna be of much help. I hope I'm wrong.
  • kate271991kate271991 Posts: 11
    Sometimes these brokers cross their limits.
    edited April 2022

I started with 200. I was excited with the profit getting increased and I added principal more and more as they chased for 4 months. When i tried to withdraw they held it asking tax to be paid in advance.

Seems he/she is just posting nonsense. Heading quickly towards a ban but I will just keep monitoring for now.

Just changed my mind after re-reading all their posts. Spam => banned!
    stevecch said:

I started with 200. I was excited with the profit getting increased and I added principal more and more as they chased for 4 months. When i tried to withdraw they held it asking tax to be paid in advance.

Sorry man, this seems to be a type of scam/scheme that's growing in "popularity". Do not send them any more money. There is no connection between your profits and them not releasing said profits unless you pay your taxes. There's no way they have to collect taxes from you.
    Bogdan_G said:

stevecch said:

Sorry man, this seems to be a type of scam/scheme that's growing in "popularity". Do not send them any more money. There is no connection between your profits and them not releasing said profits unless you pay your taxes. There's no way they have to collect taxes from you.
    Thanks for your kind advice!!!
  • DemonetzfDemonetzf Posts: 1
    Unfortunately, it's common for fraudulent platforms to lure people in with promises of high returns and then make it difficult for them to withdraw their money.