BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Is it really that easy to make money?

2»

Comments

• SikiRikisSikiRikis Posts: 5
    Thanks for your opinion, I'm also new in this, and I afraid to start
  • techwormitechwormi Posts: 2
    Making Money is not that easy it requires skill development , regular wactching for updates and most important patience
  • techwormitechwormi Posts: 2
    techwormi said:

Making Money is not that easy it requires skill development , regular wactching for updates and most important patience

• sanjidasansanjidasan Posts: 14
    edited December 2021
    Make money is not easy
  • paulsypaulsy Posts: 10
    The answer is a BIG NO! To make money in trading, you need to be absorbed by the market and spend a lot of time and effort in understanding the profit-making strategies. In the absence of any effort, the probability to make money trading diminishes and there is a risk of capital loss.
  • olymptrade123olymptrade123 Posts: 1
    It could become easy to make money online if you have good knowledge about the platforms
    we also have some platforms but here I would like to share about that platform

• kate271991kate271991 Posts: 11
    Yes, absolutely it is tough! You need the right skill, platform, consistency, and patience to earn your first dollar.
  • AdamGilAdamGil Posts: 15
    Crypto has higher volatility and offers high risk and high rewards. But don't just look at the shiny part. Many people have lost their savings due to cryptocurrencies because of high price movements which are very unpredictable and there are people who turned billionaire by investing in Crypto.

If you have traded for 2 years, and you see good result that you should start investing. But before investing read there 8 tips to Get High Profits on Crypto Trading -

Biggest issue or difficulty that mant crpto investors or traders expereince is low profits on their crypto investments. To know the 8 tips to increase your chances of success read below -

-Don't buy just because the price is low
    -Only use a certain % of your investing capital
    -Always Diversify your portfolio
    -Set profit targets and use stop losses
    -Use trading bots
    -try copy trading
    -Never leave your funds on CEX
    -Stay alert during FOMO
    -Keep your self updated of crypto and fintech news, market information and crypto coin price prediction articles before you invest. I would recommend Coinpedia and Coinmarketcap for this.

• IncSecvoltIncSecvolt Posts: 2

Make money is not easy

I feel something strange