BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

A Year For Crypto in 2023 - Top Coins to invest

Overall, the year 2022 has been a roller coaster, with many significant price drops, numerous company bankruptcies, scams, and fallout like FTX. The fact that 2023 started off to a good start has given traders and investors new hopes and they are optimist.

For the first time since November 2021, the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies surpassed $1 trillion. With this gain in crypto market the question of whether this is the start of a new crypto leap or just another bubble, though, continues to linger around for all of us. Lets discuss what 2023 holds.

A Year For Crypto in 2023?
1.Crypto Market In 2023 Will Be U-Shaped
2.Fast Crypto Transaction Will Be Real
3.100% Rise On Coinbase Market Cap
4.Shanghai Upgrade To Spike ETH Staking
5.A Slump In ETH
6.Crypto & Equity’s Correlation To Drop Below 0.5
7.USDC To Overshine USDT
8.One More Crypto Unicorn To Tumble
9.Uniswap To Overlap Coinbase’s Trade Volume

Top Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2023
These are - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash.

My Suggestion for 2 coins for 2023
Cardano –
Cardano (ADA), which entered the crypto world a little later, is renowned for using proof-of-stake validation early on. Hydra is the next upcoming upgrade of Cardano for layer 2 scalability solution.

With these upcoming upgrades, we expect the ADA price to reach as high as $0.71 as per coinpedia.

Polkadot –
The protocol cryptocurrency also aims at a peer-to-peer network, decentralized cryptocurrency, with a motive to weave all the different blockchains.
Polkadot welcomes adoptions and utility, alongside its escalating rise with parachains. The network would witness a rise in sentimental beliefs and volumes. This could propel the dot price prediction as projected by coinpedia to close the trade for the year at $7.6845.
Tagged:

Comments

• ottodickmannottodickmann Posts: 6
    I think, that LTC is the crypto with the great future. It will surprise till the end of the year!
  • roseberryroseberry Posts: 15
    Cryptocurrency markets are up today, with Bitcoin Prices holding steady. But there is a catch: Some exchanges may be experiencing issues with deposits and withdrawals.
    Crypto market gains back the lost bull run led by Bitcoin price
    Federal reserve hints for further interest rate hikes
  • mikejasonmikejason Posts: 3
    Of course! I also believe that Litecoin (LTC) is still a popular and promising cryptocurrency, although it is no longer in the top 3. Of course, it is important to do your own research before making any serious investment decisions. And of course, it is advisable to use a proven mixer to withdraw or exchange cryptocurrencies safely and anonymously, which will keep you safe from scammers.
  • drenatandrenatan Posts: 10
    I think it's Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA), Solana (SOL), and Dogecoin (DOGE)