BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

AUD/JPY Trading on August 15, 2013: 3/4 ITM | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited August 2013 in General
imageAUD/JPY Trading on August 15, 2013: 3/4 ITM | BinaryOptions.net

I received the motivation to do some AUD/JPY trading due to bo_brown’s trading thread on the forum. This isn’t a pair I’m readily familiar with, as I don’t really recall ever trading it at any point.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    I am honored to get recognized in your thread, Mifune. I really enjoy your deeply detailed commentary and screenshots. I am learning and growing thanks to generous traders like yourself sharing every caveat of your thought processes while trading.
  • Options
    mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    bo_brown said:

I am honored to get recognized in your thread, Mifune. I really enjoy your deeply detailed commentary and screenshots. I am learning and growing thanks to generous traders like yourself sharing every caveat of your thought processes while trading.

Oh, thank you. I'm still learning, as well, and although I kind of like to stick with what works for me, my trading has evolved quite a bit over the past year. It's always nice to see what other traders are doing and how they're approaching the market, and this is a great site for that purpose that's geared specifically toward binary options.