BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Paul Applegarth and his Oneclick Autotrader

Comments

• BOUDIERBOUDIER Posts: 10
    today 2 wins and 3 lost ! bad

• soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    BOUDIER said:

i

wich time in gmt time do you use it and what Days??

i use 13h gmt and Monday , wednesday, Thursday
    Okey same as i have used it then but i have made 5 trades per day and im far away from doing Money with that software... I do much more better resulst by my self
    I will show my results on friday when i get my Money from al my trades that expiry then
    BOUDIER said:

today 2 wins and 3 lost ! bad

If I was you i would stop trade with that software!! I stopped when i hade lost about 200 usd and will never use again

ok i stop here !
    Here is my trading resulst with paul 7 lost 5 win
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Good Job Soderstrom, that is what we need screen shots and real results. What I will do over this weekend is show you auto traders can't beat a professional trader or even be profitable for the most part, but you can use them as indicators/systems to aid in trading. Right now off to a black tie event, but I will ponder how I can make something for you guys starting in trading that will keep you on the right path as long as you are willing to work hard and use common sense. Nobody can give it to you. You will have to earn it...
  • ncpete7ncpete7 Posts: 14
    Lotz, were all pretty smart here but when someone like paul duplicates a software to steal from people disguised as something else. the tides turn. his day of reckoning will come
  • Hey Lots. I'd been keen to get some help. I've posted some strategies on bots and they've been alright but still haven't found one thats profitable in the asian session from about 7-10 New Zealand time
    Im up for the job Lotz!!! The one clikc autotrader you cant even use as a indicator because they just takes trades for you dont giv signals as signals provider bots do.
    ok and ??
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I think BOUDIER, and I am just taking a shot in the dark now.....but maybe soderstrom is showing us his negative experience with Pauls AT???

Could I possibly be correct???
  • ncpete7ncpete7 Posts: 14
    mrsbear, i tried 1-click in late nov & it got me. lost $120 (total) in hours. paul nor lbinary never responded to help me. 10 seconds after i turned his autotrade switch on, apple was placed on a 24 hour expiry, lost. lost 5 of 7 -$25 trades in 3 hours. for me the jury is not out.
    Raiden said:

I think BOUDIER, and I am just taking a shot in the dark now.....but maybe soderstrom is showing us his negative experience with Pauls AT???

Could I possibly be correct???

Yes íts my resulst of his auto trader 41,6% ITM
    no good , when the ITM could be better ? day ? time ?
    edited December 2014
    You really can't accept the fact markets are NOT linear in nature they are like weather systems non-linear therefore even the best bots/methods will often not be much above 50%. A good trader using their BRAIN with risk and money management along with emotional control focus discipline will on average be able to hold above 60% some even higher in the 70% range where they real money is made in time. But accept what I tell you NO BOT WORKs standalone without human intervention/filtering including my almighty ALGOs which are bank/institutional quality and not for sale, even I only use them to sparingly and as an advanced indicator...
    edited December 2014
    I can't say I trust your results BOUDIER, examining your picture seems you have many MARKETING links in your browser hmmm which coupled with your bent on promotion of a AutoTrader that most will find 50/50 but you find profitable kind of makes sense now does it not? Food for thought...
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Yes - I also noticed it. BOUDIER - you should not be a April o Fool.
  • TonyMTonyM Posts: 27
    Sooo... I guess we can pretty much conclude that the OCAT falls into the 'suck merde' category ( french provided for Boudier's benefit). Disappointing.
  • hmartin007hmartin007 Posts: 3
    AT's are meant to be left on all the time to build balance. However, Paul recommends select time slots. These slots are nearly exclusively the last hours of the London markets and within NY markets. Even though the AT works 24 hours and must be monitored to turn off, Paul has promised a timer. I do hope with multiple settings. The AT is still work in progress. I do know I do not trust the long expirys heaven forbid expirys into next year. The added option is hopefully to curtail the expirys of extreme length unless you choose such. Ask Anne at customer service to define. She and her staff seems to know far more about the software than Paul. As for bottom line questions I have not been able to keep a balance for long. I am still toying with it to see if it adaptable to market conditions. Later ...
    No AUTOTRADER is going to work, many of you are like guys at a track looking for that 100 to 1 long shot. The only difference is at least they have a chance!
    marketing - IM is marketing immobilier in french ! or real estate ! i am very interesting in real estate ! why not ?
  • yippieyayouyippieyayou Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I just want to share my experience with the oneclickautotrader. (and Paul)

I have been using it for a few weeks. In the beginning I just used the "Autopilot" and thought the bot could manage itself and I could start making some easy profit. As no surprice- It didnt go well at all. I easily lost a great deal of my balance,

Then later, paul came out with a new video explaining the best strategy method and best hours to run the autotrader.

I got curious again and I signed up again with a new email and a new broker, to make a fresh start.
    I set the strategy on "SMI breakthrough", put Auto on the expirytimes and only activated the bot within the recommended timeframes. (and try to avoid the big news)
    After a few weeks of running the autotrader with the above settings, I had 29 ITM and 21 OTM.
    Not very impressive, but more wins than losses.

The reason why I signed up with this autotrader is because I have followed Paul for a very long time and learned alot from him. He has shared some useful information, and for that I had found him as a reliable guy. But now since he has startet working with Michael Scamman, I dont trust him anymore. also I think he is selling out all the registered emails, trying to get money that way. As I mentioned earlier, I signed up twice, with two different emails, and now I start to get the same spam crap on both emails.
    That is what marketers do, you are just people to use to make money from, what should bother you is when the try to sell you crap autotraders they know will not work. Trading is WORK, there are no short cuts except the ones where you lose all your money quickly...
  • ukcolukcol Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone,
    I just entered the forum but want to share my experience with Michael and Paul:
    MIKE
    I started with Mike’s signals in 09/2014 but had problems to use them (GMT +1)….
    Following his announcement for the AT, I opened an account with YESOPTION, one of his suggested brokers on sep 3, 2014. The sync with this broker never worked, my various requests never got answered…
    PAUL
    I followed his webinars for some time, thought he was a reasonable guy… When I put money on his AT in 11/2014, 250€ blown away in less than 10 days! Never received one response from his part ….
    They are both SCAMS, we have to finish with these guys and THEY HAVE TO PAY!!!