BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Paul Applegarth and his Oneclick Autotrader

13»

Comments

• soderstromsoderstrom Posts: 64
    looks what Pauls sends out in emails....he says he is the best provider
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    What would you expect him to say that his Auto Trader is Sh*T and you will lose money using it. That would be the TRUTH and that would not be good for Paul's sales lol...
  • HappyHappy Posts: 3

Good Job Soderstrom, that is what we need screen shots and real results. What I will do over this weekend is show you auto traders can't beat a professional trader or even be profitable for the most part, but you can use them as indicators/systems to aid in trading. Right now off to a black tie event, but I will ponder how I can make something for you guys starting in trading that will keep you on the right path as long as you are willing to work hard and use common sense. Nobody can give it to you. You will have to earn it...

Lotzofbotz,

I am willing to put in as much time and effort as needed to learn to trade on my own. Looking forward to whatever you can come up with for us newbies. Thanks.
  • Irwan76Irwan76 Posts: 1
    Hello Guys,im Irwan from malaysia,just found this website,i have almost 3 years trading with binary believe me there is no robot system or signal that can work perfectly and can win more then 60% of trade,I've try lots of it and lose alot of money and time,but i discover one strategy that really work,trade with the news,you must have economic calender,trade only news with" HIGH" impact and 5 minute expiry time,you must act as faster as lightning fast to play this game.Try it you will make money,day by day when use this strategy you will be perfect trader a NEWS TRADER.Thank you.