BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

autotradingbinary.com - has anyone here used this site? Is it a scam?

steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
Hi,

Has anyone used autotradingbinary.com ? Do you think it is a scam?

Daily results are here:

but I think this might be fabricated - assuming it really is a scam...

What do you think? Have you used this site?

Thanks.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Results are all good and they don't actually show any real trade stats.

Give me 20 mins and I could type up the same results.

Plus

$3000 Minimum Investment Starter package, fully automated, upto 150% Bonus, and free ipad mini

affilate marketing a 3000 deposit would pay them out very nice.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • wobbLewobbLe Posts: 13
    I have been looking into this myself, the broker they want you to sign up with is Citrades. I've been approached by the broker a few times. They offer different packages according to your investment level. Does anyone have experience with this broker or the managed account?
  • I've always wonder if they are legit or not.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    They want you to sign up with a broker = scam. Move on. Good luck
    edited January 2015
    Okane said:

They want you to sign up with a broker = scam. Move on. Good luck

Why is it automatically a scam if they want you to sign up with their preferred broker? What if the results are actually legit?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hey wobble - watch this

http://youtu.be/qQ_djc6eNTk
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Does exactly what he says but forgets to click the play button for 10 minutes...
    BAhahaha, I died @ 5:04 and 6:03!! Lotz!!
  • steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
    edited January 2015
    Thanks all for the replies and that's a good vid :)

(She has great presence - lol)
    edited January 2015
    I agree both of her presences are GRRRRrrreeeeaaaT!!!
    she is totally fit - lol.
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    wobbLe said:

I have been looking into this myself, the broker they want you to sign up with is Citrades. I've been approached by the broker a few times. They offer different packages according to your investment level. Does anyone have experience with this broker or the managed account?

Citrades is just a different incarnation of CitiTrader which is a broker with a very bad reputation. See forexpeacearmy.
    edited January 2015
    "NEVER LET A BROKER TRADE ON YOUR BEHALF." It is a conflict of interest as they make money from you LOSING = they will be more happy to manage your losses for you... Then go on vacation with the money they lost like Mike Freeman enjoys saying he does in all his emails along with wanting everybody else's girlfriend to suck his midget pee pee...
    edited January 2015

"NEVER LET A BROKER TRADE ON YOUR BEHALF." It is a conflict of interest as they make money from you LOSING = they will be more happy to manage your losses for you... Then go on vacation with the money they lost like Mike Freeman enjoys saying he does in all his emails along with wanting everybody else's girlfriend to suck his midget pee pee...

So how can I make some cash in binaries when I do not have the time to trade? You say auto trading is out and also letting brokers trade for you (I do not disagree with your point of view) - However is there ANY way for people like me to make a % return if we do not have time to trade?

Is it ONLY the case that the only way to make some cash is if you trade yourself?

Signalpush springs to mind - is that the only way to make some extra cash if you do not trade yourself? Is there any other way people can get a % return on some savings?

• TonyMTonyM Posts: 27
    'steveh20'. You got it, buddy. I wasted a lot of time following all the wonderful comments in favor of people like MF and PA, and their rec signals or ATs, etc. I didn't realize until finding this site that many negative comments were being blocked by those same people. People using their crap/scam products were actually losing their monies... every time. I am in the same situation as you; I really have NO time to devote to trading. I am in a one income family in an expensive city to live in ( mind you, blessed with a good job, thank god). But, I made up my mind to LEARN to trade. So I suck it up, sleep a bit less, read a lot about simple starter strategies for newbies, etc.... manage my time. There is a lot of good stuff on this site if you search carefully. Yes, you can use SP to copy trade if you wish, however you will find that the most experienced people in bo trading on this site rec you learn on your own. You can't become a mechanic by just reading a book about cars, right? As I am finding out, there is real work involved. But I believe that it will be worth it.
    edited January 2015
    You are correct TonyM. Trading is WORK and the best way to learn is by doing. Of course using common sense such as a demo account and developing a sound method/system that works for you is the way to go. The nice thing about the market is you can go at your own pace trade when you like as its open most times during the week. I try to provide good info for others but understand I am a TRADER and I do this for a living so I actually have to trade outside of all the silliness I point out by marketers and brokers or people that just want to use NOOBs like sheeple to shear for $$$. Real trading is a JOB and requires talent, there are ways to help you on your journey but its a road each of us has to walk alone, even if we do it while posting comments through our ipads and well just make sure you don't crash into anything while you are walking!
    TonyM said:

'steveh20'. You got it, buddy. I wasted a lot of time following all the wonderful comments in favor of people like MF and PA, and their rec signals or ATs, etc. I didn't realize until finding this site that many negative comments were being blocked by those same people. People using their crap/scam products were actually losing their monies... every time. I am in the same situation as you; I really have NO time to devote to trading. I am in a one income family in an expensive city to live in ( mind you, blessed with a good job, thank god). But, I made up my mind to LEARN to trade. So I suck it up, sleep a bit less, read a lot about simple starter strategies for newbies, etc.... manage my time. There is a lot of good stuff on this site if you search carefully. Yes, you can use SP to copy trade if you wish, however you will find that the most experienced people in bo trading on this site rec you learn on your own. You can't become a mechanic by just reading a book about cars, right? As I am finding out, there is real work involved. But I believe that it will be worth it.

@ TonyM - I just moved out of London so I know exactly what that is like - $1,000,000 for a shitty house there now where only a few roads along you might have gangs...
    Hi All,

I have 2 questions please:

1. Autotradingbinary.com has emailed me to say they are about to offer a demo - if I try the demo and it works do you still think it is probably a scam? (I'm guessing that faking a demo is not that hard...)

2. Is there any option to get emailed when someone replies to this thread? (Most online forums have a check box but i cant see one)

Thanks!

You are correct TonyM. Trading is WORK and the best way to learn is by doing. Of course using common sense such as a demo account and developing a sound method/system that works for you is the way to go. The nice thing about the market is you can go at your own pace trade when you like as its open most times during the week. I try to provide good info for others but understand I am a TRADER and I do this for a living so I actually have to trade outside of all the silliness I point out by marketers and brokers or people that just want to use NOOBs like sheeple to shear for $$$. Real trading is a JOB and requires talent, there are ways to help you on your journey but its a road each of us has to walk alone, even if we do it while posting comments through our ipads and well just make sure you don't crash into anything while you are walking!

Hi Lotz,

What would you say is the best strategy for someone to start with? Thanks!
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin

Hi All,

2. Is there any option to get emailed when someone replies to this thread? (Most online forums have a check box but i cant see one)

Thanks!

Hey steveh - see this link here that shows you how to do this: http://www.wikihow.com/Bookmark-and-Follow-a-Thread-in-a-Vanilla-Forum
    edited January 2015
    I would say Bryan's "Trading Axis" because he will not only give you a system with rules but teach you how to trade it as well. Being he is a real trader that will help cut your learning time down, where just learning different hit or miss methods online might be slow and painful for you. Remember no matter what you use to trade, begin with a demo account until you can be profitable in your trading over time. Or else just be broker fodder which they appreciate...
    edited January 2015

Hi All,

I have 2 questions please:

1. Autotradingbinary.com has emailed me to say they are about to offer a demo - if I try the demo and it works do you still think it is probably a scam? (I'm guessing that faking a demo is not that hard...)

Thanks!

They also pursued me again. I asked them some basic questions about the service and no response at all. I also left comments asking questions on their website and they were all ignored. The demo account was offered to me also but I had to deposit min $500 first and even then it wouldn't be their traders but a robot trading on the demo account. I'm staying right away for now, all way too shady to be taken seriously.

• Alfa1234Alfa1234 Posts: 6
    Be very aware before going with these guys. This is in the terms and conditions of Citrades (their broker):

""A Customer who wishes to close his account and withdraw the total amount of funds on his account balance in excess of 1,000 (Euros, Dollars, Pounds) will receive the withdrawal in installments on a monthly basis. (According that the bonus turnover requirement is been met on clients account) Any withdrawal over 1,000 of the unit of currency of the account may be paid in monthly installments.
    The Withdrawals are limited to one withdrawal at the beginning of each month.

Clients who choose AutoTrade Program: no withdrawals allowed for three months.

Clients who choose Hybrid Auto Trading Program: no withdrawals allowed for six months.

Clients who choose Full VIP Platinum managed account: no withdrawals allowed for one year.

Note: The time periods referred to above is for time that the account is traded. If the account holder chooses to suspend trading, then the time that there is no trading is not counted toward the required trading periods listed above.

The reference date is based on first trade taken on the customer’s account.

All withdrawals from Citrades.com (www.Citrades.com) must be over 100 (Euros, Dollars, Pounds) or the total equaling $100. All Withdrawal’s under 100 (Euros, Dollars, Pounds) or the total equaling less than $100 will be cancelled immediately. Citrades.com (www.Citrades.com) will cover all fees relating to all withdrawals.

If a client would like to cancel their account and withdraw their money and the client has not accepted a bonus a trading volume of 10X (ten times) the deposit will be required before any withdrawal is granted.""
    edited January 2015
    Look if anybody trades with brokers like - Banc De Binary - LBinary - Citrades - NGRbinary - BigOptions - Interactive Options - OptionsRally - TitanTrade ect ect - forget it. They are sucker brokers = for the RETARDED who only want to lose money... Anybody who does any bit of research the smallest amount would pullup tons of complaints to dissuade them from every touching such scummy bucket roach motel based brokers... Funny enough most of those were brokers Michael Freeman pushed all over his site LoL... But now he has seen the light and says "PHUCK BINARY OPTIONS!" Which is going to be funny as hell to see what he does because this scammer has now just insulted all of his brokers which he makes money off of from marketing? If he is dumb enough to try his hand at spot trading... OMG I wanna watch because these idiot does not have the right PSYCH to trade and will BLOW his money faster then a $5 crack hoe will suck Dik for $$$.. The comedy of it all... Gotta LUV IT!!!
    Alfa1234 said:

Be very aware before going with these guys. This is in the terms and conditions of Citrades (their broker):

""A Customer who wishes to close his account and withdraw the total amount of funds on his account balance in excess of 1,000 (Euros, Dollars, Pounds) will receive the withdrawal in installments on a monthly basis. (According that the bonus turnover requirement is been met on clients account) Any withdrawal over 1,000 of the unit of currency of the account may be paid in monthly installments.
    The Withdrawals are limited to one withdrawal at the beginning of each month.

Clients who choose AutoTrade Program: no withdrawals allowed for three months.

Clients who choose Hybrid Auto Trading Program: no withdrawals allowed for six months.

Clients who choose Full VIP Platinum managed account: no withdrawals allowed for one year.

Note: The time periods referred to above is for time that the account is traded. If the account holder chooses to suspend trading, then the time that there is no trading is not counted toward the required trading periods listed above.

The reference date is based on first trade taken on the customer’s account.

All withdrawals from Citrades.com (www.Citrades.com) must be over 100 (Euros, Dollars, Pounds) or the total equaling $100. All Withdrawal’s under 100 (Euros, Dollars, Pounds) or the total equaling less than $100 will be cancelled immediately. Citrades.com (www.Citrades.com) will cover all fees relating to all withdrawals.

If a client would like to cancel their account and withdraw their money and the client has not accepted a bonus a trading volume of 10X (ten times) the deposit will be required before any withdrawal is granted.""

WTF! That is totally ridiculous terms for withdrawals - the only terms I find ok are 5 business days max to send all or some of my cash to my account - 48 hrs or less preferably but that is very bad practice.
    Also I wanted to say thanks to all the people who replied to this post - I have found your answers to be very useful and that video (Lotz's) was extremely funny :))
    Citrades like Lbinary should just put in their terms and conditions "NO WITHDRAWALS ALLOWED PERIOD" they are the roach motel of binary options trading, anybody who would use them has done no research. Also them trying to pretend to be Citibank, like omg seriously haha...
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Citrades like Lbinary should just put in their terms and conditions "NO WITHDRAWALS ALLOWED PERIOD" they are the roach motel of binary options trading, anybody who would use them has done no research. Also them trying to pretend to be Citibank, like omg seriously haha...

Rather ShittyBank, reminds of City Wok from South Park.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0dM7oyXV5g
  • jetset3000jetset3000 Posts: 3
    Sorry. But autotradingbinary.com is a SCAM. Myself and a colleague lost 50,000 USD investment with them. The results on your account are nothing like those posted to their site. Initially trading is positive to encourage you to invest more cash. When your investing peaks things go south. My account lost 40% value in 5 trading days. Trading stopped for 12 days at one point (delaying your 100% trading volume to be able to withdraw). As soon as these huge artificial losses start all contact from ATB ceases. No replies to emails or calls. All the positive reviews are posted by them (the wording makes it so obvious it's marketing). The system sounded great but it's all fabricated and fake. They use scam brokers who loose all your investment on their behalf. The company was struck off in NZ in 2013 and their broker (tradescapital.com) just use a boiler room outfit in the uk... Check out the companies and connected addresses and people involved in this, none of the names exist anywhere in real life and social media. DYOR
  • jetset3000jetset3000 Posts: 3
    Here we have a medium risk strategy autotradingbinary.com account traded by one of their expert featured traders Joe Fisherman of www.autotradingbinary.com using one of their recommended brokers www.tradescapital.com. At the start of trading the account was 104,000 USD and in the space of 20 minutes was traded at a loss to 800 USD. This is how a scam broker works. In my experience www.autotradingbinary.com and www.tradescapital.com are both SCAMS. If you need more evidence to support this please contact me directly or through PM.