BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Binary Options Brokers Opening Capital $12000?

moyesmoyes Posts: 23
edited January 2015 in General
Please let me know what you all think of this video where this guys basically says that all binary options brokers are a joke and too much of a risk...

http://youtu.be/7vNx_NEmHaU

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a marketing video LoL. He is trying to sell you his system. Whatever it's well known that it does not take much to open a spotoptions broker for under 20k and yes they all risk management ability with the spreads and many of these firms use bonus traps for nebies. So make sure you stay away from most spotoptions brands, because they will allow anybody to be a broker.. Just about every brand you hear complaints on are SpotOption based brokers...
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yes, always look for the agenda. Go to his website and you'll see he is trying to sell you a scam himself.
  • AnastasijsAnastasijs Posts: 7
    edited November 2015
    What he is saying, of course, it is true! People have to think before sing up with some brokerage company but it is not only about these "one night" brokers! Every brokers mostly are making money if traders are losing and oposit - nothing new, it is base of this business! ...and yes - quite freaky (i think) scam selling!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I mean the risk reward for the scammy brokers is pretty low launch a site with min investment and a huge marketing push, get all the deposits you can and vanish. Rince and repeat.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com