BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

TheBinarySignals.com Forum Discussion

dratanadratana Posts: 3
Hi all

I recently joined thebinarysignals.com signal service on the discounted trail version. I haven't been paying attention to their signals as I've been busy. Today I noticed something about thier service. The prices never change and are way of from the regular prices( this can be verified from the signal history on their website). For example the USD/CHF stays @ 0.95496 for all trades issused - way off from the current price of 1.01900. I followed one of their trades - they made a call but the asset dropped extremely in the opposite direction but they still registered it as a win. This can be verified as it was one of the only two trades sent today the 08 January 2015.I have sent them an email but no response.

But it gets interesting..

Im in South Africa. I recently tried opening a ctoption demo. So i had to verify my number using a verification code they would sms to me. Guess what? They used the same number thebinarysignals.com used to contact me. when I asked ctoption about it they shrugged it off and politely closed the chat before I could continue. I have attached the evidence

My question remains not addressed. If anyone has insight on this matter please be so kind as to clarify.

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hi dratana and welcome to the forum - that is very strange indeed, CTOption should obviously not have that phone number so although we do not know for sure it does seem that they are working together with thebinarysignals.com. Please do keep us updated on the quality of the signals you receive from the service, it does not sound like they are much good!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    In your first picture the number is: +27-84000120
    and in the second picture I see: +27-811600010
    So... how is that the same?
    By the way, often many companies use the same telemarketing
    numbers/companies. Now in this case, your pictures shows two different numbers
    so I don't understand what you mean. But if two different companies contact you
    with the same number visa sms it could be because the sms-telecompany they have hired
    is the same and that's why it shows the same number.
  • dratanadratana Posts: 3
    I see what you mean and it is a reasonable explanation.

But w.r.t the number being the same it is the same. The other number is one of the numbers through which thebinarysignals.com through which sends their signals. The +27-811600010 is the one they used to contact me. What I do know however is that is the only number ctoption used to send me the verification code, and i requested it twice just to see if it would come in through some random number but it didn't, instead the same number was used. What i will never know for sure is if the two are affiliated, and it is very difficult to prove since the ct option is generally reliable, but as we all know brokers can get smart sometimes. I regard CT OPTION as a RELIABLE BROKER as I have had no problems dealing with the INDIVIDUALLY so far. This encounter did give me a scare however.

What I do know however is that thebinarysignals.com is a SCAM regardless of who owns them. I joined through the $ 9.99 one month trail program. Now they have my bank card info and they do automatic billing. I have since requested my subscription to be cancelled intermediately but to no avail. I will have to change my bank card.

Having said, I kindly ask the administrators of this website to remove them from the tab Other Binary Options Signals Providers and place them under the tab Signal Providers That Are NOT Recommended together with that low-life parasite Michael Freeman.
  • dratanadratana Posts: 3
    And thank you Ninja I am glad to be hear:)

I also ask anyone who has used the service to come and share their experience in case I am the only who believes that thebinarysignals.com is a SCAM. which I doubt but you never know
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    dratana said:

Having said, I kindly ask the administrators of this website to remove them from the tab Other Binary Options Signals Providers and place them under the tab Signal Providers That Are NOT Recommended together with that low-life parasite Michael Freeman.

Done.