BinaryOptions.net Forums Commercial Marketplace

OptionSignalers LIVE&FREE Signals

optionsignalerscomoptionsignalerscom Posts: 12
edited January 2015 in Commercial Marketplace
Hi to everybody

From this thread I will be posting LIVE signals for 8 major pairs.Signals are suited for binary options trading and are based on a system I ve developed with the help of some custom indicators (more on optionsignalers.com).The system is already on its 3rd year of evaluation with 2 year backtesting results published.This years forward testing is already on its 9th month -it started from May 2014 and will end April 2015 (sorry but I just discovered this forum).Signal/results records for cross reference are kept on optionsignalers.com , Twitter (@opsig1) and ForexTSD (the last two are not editable).A summary of forward testing results will be available at the end of each month.Untill 3 to 4 year evaluation period is complete all signals will be free so I am not selling any service nor do I promote a business venture for the time being -after evaluation is completed things may change.
Keep in mind that charts monitored are FXPro MT4 .
Trades posted can be implemented witth two additional filters F1 and F2 for lower risk (more on optionsignalers.com).
Timezone is now GMT+2.
All trades suggested will expire end of day (23.59)
Don't be quick to judge ,this is a multiple trades long term yielding system.
Further instructions will be posted with each signal.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.