BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

BossCapital/cherrytrade?

gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
In the wake of many brokers becoming cysec regulated and dropping us clients, the 3 main brokers I see being promoted for us traders are 1. bosscapital 2. cherrytrade 3. marketsworld; obviously we have seperate discussions for marketsworld, but does anyone have experience, specifically profitable withdrawal experience with bosscapital and/or cherrytrade?

Comments

• ajpcasperajpcasper Posts: 16
    Not sure where you are seeing bosscapital/cherrytrade being promoted. Neither of these are regulated like MW and you can find many complaints about bosscapital and cherrytrade with some googling.
  • gatsby2016gatsby2016 Posts: 30
    what I've found are as follows; cherrytrade; someone deposited 12,000 won some tried to withdraw 36,000 and had some issues with it which I think were eventually resolved, though there has been someone I've personally talked to that says they've withdrawn fine from cherrytrade; bosscapital I can't find much about either way, other then they are possibly associated with traderush which wasn't good, and I also found out that magnumoptions is basiclly another label for bosscapital because while speaking to livechat the operator accidently said "bosscapital" instead of magnum, and then she said they are "ran by the same customer service" which IMO means their the same
  • RCoombsRCoombs Posts: 10
    Correct. Boss Capital, Traderush, Magnum Options and Redwood are all part of the same operation.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Be warned these are brokers also being promoted by the "OPTIONS DOMINATION" scammer with managed accounts no less Reginald Stinson, these guys are doing the facebook/social/MLM scam method so beware..