BinaryOptions.net Forums General

ECB decision today

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
(from BSB)
So what does all this mean for trading Binary Options?

We expect very high levels of volatility and net net, further downside risk to the Euro (especially on the back of Greek elections this weekend). All eyes now on the U.S dollar with respect to how quickly the Fed will resume their upward trek on the interest rate curve. If this doesn't happen soon enough, there could be downside to the U.S Dollar across a basket of currencies. Net net, heavy volatility expected over the coming weeks. Mean reversion strategies favoured over price action with shorter durations. EOD and EOW expiries could take hits so caution is advised.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    We were talking about it in live chat today, as a Bo trader hopefully it creates volatility in the market which just means more trade opportunities. Boring markets = flat markets = sad Bryan with no trades.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    EU should actually start the reversal in the next few weeks above 1.680s upwards maybe higher. Larger bank computer models will start to be tripped to cause the reversal = mainly why you are seeing the exaggerated volatility. Those are their computers going off *wink *wink... Lets see where we are by the 5th I would want to be a buyer under that blue line I will bet we will be above it on the 5th of next month... *Note this has near perfect sync which is rare in the next day or so. That equals high probability of the model working out...
    edited January 2015
    Of course I am doing this a few days ahead of time so lol.. For binary options nothing has changed most should be taking it easy unless they are taking advantage of the giant MW lags lol...
    edited February 2015
    I suppose that was the correct time/model for the up move from that friday lol. Note I did it a day ahead of time not after the fact from the 23rd to the 5th. 100% showing off! *takes a bow to audience of myself! I can crunch longer term charts as well, but you just don't get trades that often in sync. This one took a good amount of time to develop its reversal.

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    "Just saying bro"