BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Social trading ?

What about social trading platform like ( Etoro, Zulutrade, ayondo...)

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    edited February 2015
    zulutrade connects with spotoption platforms, which already have iFollow copy trading anyway so you don't really need to go to Zulu to get that.
  • joshNjoshN Posts: 6
    Is anyone actually using any of these social trading platforms successfully? I'm on CTOption and have a hard time trusting their "replicator." Note that I haven't used it yet, so I can't say that I have any reason to distrust it expect that I have a hard time trusting any broker in general. I can just picture a nightmare situation of waking up the next morning and seeing that my entire account has been blown on bad trades... How do we know that these social trading platforms are real?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Of course bait and switch, never let a broker trade for you in any way shape or form. Its simply a conflict of interest you don't have to analyze anything about it. I don't care what marketing pitch they push. In the end they will engineer your money into their account lol...
  • jerryjerry Posts: 9
    Many brokers offer trade follow option where all your trades will be automatically made by copying some trader that you select. But the idea of my trades being made automatically kind of freaks me out.
  • austingausting Posts: 5
    Persnally, I would wait for a while first before going ahead and switching.
    Data exists if backed up. image