BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Theives and Scam artists

robweisrobweis Posts: 1
Hi,
Banc de Binary is a scam!
Someone contacted me that I should deposit $10,000.00 into mt account.
I explained to them that I was on a small disability pension and I cannot deposit any money at this time.
They went ahead and withdrew $250.00 from my bank account.
I have been trying to get my money back, but they seem to be playing games, asking for document ion that was sent in when I opened the account.
It has been more than a month this is going on and I haven't seen one cent.

Comments

• kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Hi robweis,
    this is serious but I can't understand very well what you mean. You are saying that you have an account with them and they told you to deposit more money?Then did they take money from your bank theirself or did you try to make a withdrawal?
    Some important notes:
    -Before deposit money be sure that you sent all the documents and you are able to make a withdrawal
    -All brokers want you to deposit more money and many times they ask you by the phone
    -Banc De Binary is a regulated and well- known broker and they will have problems with Cysec if they will play unfair games
    -With all the respect, one post without proof it means nothing. Give more details.
    Regards
  • acuteracuter Posts: 2
    Hi Kostasze. I just joined this Forum . Who are the best brokers for 60 second trades ?
  • acuteracuter Posts: 2
    Forgot to add ..... brokers that accept USA residents .
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Hi acuter, welcome!
    For me a good USA- friendly 60secs broker is Traderush. Also, OptionsXO is a good choice,too. I know these brokers from my personal experience. Another option could be BeeOptions. I don't have an account with them but many traders have because of Vic signals(60 seconds signals) as they are her recommended broker and I haven't heard complaints so far.