BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

FapTurbo 2.0 is real or scam ???

bilalkhanbilalkhan Posts: 9
Hello everyone ! i am a newbie in forex market and i love this market and i also love binary options ... forex is so dissicult for me as a newbie ... i wan to know there are many fake robots available on market ... but i researched many times about FapTurbo 2.0 robot but i did not get any bad review about it please tell me your honest review guys if you know about it and please share your real experience about this robot ..

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    FAP bots trading logic from Fapturbo 2.0 is 100% crap if you are interested in bots check out forex peace army as they have reviews and live tests of them to give you an idea as to performance. All bots can be tweaked and also used like an indicator by a person with a BRAIN to improve performance btw lol..
  • bilalkhanbilalkhan Posts: 9
    you mean to say that forex peace army is the real robot ??? and fapturbo 2.0 is a scam ????
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Forex Peace army is a web site, FAP Turbo is useless crap.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • bilalkhanbilalkhan Posts: 9
    but why fap tubo 2.0 is crap i didn't see negative comments or videos anywhere on the web about fapturbo 2.0 .... kindly please give me some detailed answers about fapturbo 2.0 and forex peace army ...
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    fapturbo 2.0 EA based on specific rules, algo strategy therefore you will find people having good times and bad times with it. When market good for it's strategy it will win and other time it will lose. Since it will not adjust to the market as your brain would. Unless it has few different strategies and ability to adjust and adapt to each market type, it will continue fail when the market is not suitable for it.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored