BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

NON FIXED EXPIRY BROKERS

Someone please supply me with names/sites of Binary options Brokers who do not present fixed expiry for traders, but allow us to input expiry as we desire.

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Hi letsdoit

I believe it would be a bit difficult to get a Broker that would allow you to have complete control of your expiry time. What I can suggest is to use a broker that allows you to have some control of the expiry by means of something these Brokers call an "Option Builder". You will be able to find an example of this with a Broker called TopOption. They are not the only Broker that offers this but at the same time a lot of Brokers do not have such an option for trading. These are not really designed for short term but more for the longer term. Otherwise depending on your style you could go for exact strike price time entry to choosen expiry time by making use of Stockpair.

Hope this helps you out.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey, try Binary.com, that's as close as you get with setting your own expiry.
    Try the demo for free first, see if it's what you are looking for!
  • MasterJodaMasterJoda Posts: 1
    With Dukascopy.com you can set trade durations anywhere from 1 to 60 minutes.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I guess all of the brokers offers their own expiry ranges from 60sec till end of day expiry. I don't think if any broker offers setting up your own expiry input, i really wish if i could set my own expiries and become a billionaire...