BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Free bonus without withdrawal requirements

sabinersabiner Posts: 1
Any brokers that really give free bonus?
I deposit let's say $1000, and they will give me $200-$300 free for trading - BUT don't require that I trade 30-40 times the bonus amount for withdrawal ?

It seems all the brokers tend to lock you in after you receive a bonus...

Obviously I will not withdraw all the funds, the $200 can remain

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Keep in mind all bonuses not only can they lock your account to the trading volume but they can also take them back and say they were just funds used to help you that you do not get to keep after you reach the turnover requirements. Also a company like Markets World uses the bonus in a good way with it being segregated away from your deposit so if you wish to withdraw your funds before reaching that turn over requirement for the bonus you can. Again its important to look at the terms and conditions and ask questions to the online representatives. If not a segregated bonus I would be very wary. Many of these Israeli brokers use the bonus scheme in an almost criminal way hence why Cyprus has stated "AN END TO BONUSES" which the brokers will just shoot them the middle finger as they use that for marketing and will completely ignore them which will in turn cause them to look RETARDED which they already do the dirty sheep ___ers... Again Markets World uses their bonus structure in a fair and transparent way that does not cause harm to the client. Example go to BDB StockPair or any other CYPRUS regulated broker and see the bonus offers they have = FU CYPRUS!, yer just a b_tch!
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    sabiner said:

I deposit let's say $1000, and they will give me $200-$300 free for trading - BUT don't require that I trade 30-40 times the bonus amount for withdrawal ?

I think each bonus program always require you do something for broker benefits. If you still think you can earn money without costing anything, you should find another work to do.
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    sabiner said:

No broker can do it :) First, the bonus is too big and Second, no required conditions. It's like a dream broker. And we should dream to have it.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Bonuses by brokers can be good or bad yes they are really designed to grab new customers for the most part ok that is easy enough to see, but lets examine how some brokers use them take Markets World they use them with SEGREGATION which means the traders funds are not effected and you only get the bonus after you meet the required trading volume. Lets compare that to Banc De Binary who lumps it together not only that they lock in your deposit value and bonus value to a 30-40 times rollover rate before its yours, but hold on even worse this crap broker uses a SCAM tactic of any refund for bad trades on their system they mark as a BONUS with 30-40x requirements, its companies like this that need to go away as they make the whole binary options industry look bad with SCAM tactics mainly with bonuses as well, "CYSEC!" what have you done to Banc De Binary? Nothing, you are an island of "SHEEP SHAGGERS" and your regulations mean ZERO to the binary options trading community..
  • binaryandybinaryandy Posts: 2
    really think about it. the bonus rules have to be there, theyre giving u money to trade. would it be fair if you took it, lost it and decided that you want your money back??? i mean i dont like it either but stil..... also if the req was lower it would be possibler to just trade blindly and you probably would get like a 40% rate and withdraw some bonus.....
  • amitamit Posts: 1
    You won't find such a broker but there are some brokers with easy bonus conditions like forex-metal.com. You can try it out. Minimum deposit is also small i.e. $100.
  • jerryjerry Posts: 9
    All the brokers will require a lock in amount. The whole point of offering bonus is to attract new clients and keep them from making a withdrawal.
  • FingerscrossedFingerscrossed Posts: 10
    Bonus is no good unless you are amazing at trading! You must do a crap load of successful trades, and the only way to reach the trading volume required is by winning all the time and opening many trades! So def don't ask for it if you don't have experience!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Markets world has a segregated bonus, plus each month throw 20.0 or 25.00 at you as a loyalty reward. You can withdraw at any time since its segregated.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Free bonuses?
    No, why would they do that? That's crazy... What would then keep you from depositing, say
    100K and get 50% bonus and then withdraw. Everyone would just do that and the broker would go
    broke within a day. Of course there are terms and conditions, read them and understand them before
    accepting a bonus. Yes, they all come with strings attached and you can't really blame them, who gives away
    free money just like that?

However, bonuses can be beneficial if used correctly. I had a huge bonus when I started trading.
    I was with a regulated broker with reliable terms and conditions.
    I could, at any time, withdraw my initial deposit. The turnover was pretty high, x50 but
    my balance was so high in relation to the bonus that it was not a problem to reach the
    volume using decent money management. The problem is that most people start trading and
    wish to become millionaires over night. It took me a year to reach my volume! If you don't need your
    money during a long period and your bonus in relation to your deposit is much smaller and you
    READ the terms and conditions and find them "humane" then go for it, else just don't. That simple.