BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Multiple monitor setup for trading Binary's

LockieLockie Posts: 7
edited March 2015 in Beginners Questions
Hi guys just starting out and want to have a good setup I was thinking of having a multiple monitor setup consisting of 4 monitors , 1 for market 24 hr clock , 1 for sink or swim paper signals , 1 for brokers and the other for a provider I have yet to confirm as yet , I know i can only concentrate on one monitor at a time ,but my thought is it would be easier to have them sitting there open and running instead of having so many tabs running on a single small screen , also if you have a setup like this any advice or info would be gladly appreciated :) Please don't crucify me on this Im a noob ok :)

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited March 2015
    Hey!
    I don't recommend you buying 4 monitors yet before you even know
    what binary options are. I mean, give this thing at least a six months or so.
    In the beginning you should only be doing demo trading anyway.
    I consider myself being a pro since I am making money off of this and I am only
    using two monitors and I got my second one first a year after I started trading.
    I think 3 big monitors is good enough even for a pro but for a beginner no...
    As you said yourself, you will be overwhelmed and it will probably make more harm than
    it'll help you for now. However, make sure you have at least a decent sized monitor, 21" and above.
    I don't recommend trading on phones and notebooks with small screens, maybe for an advanced trader
    but not a beginner as you need to see what you are doing.

By the way, what do you mean a "provider"? If you are going to use a signal service
    then you don't even need one single monitor! By the way, any signal service I know sucks
    so don't waste your money. Seriously you are about to waste lots of money on monitors
    and signal services and at least you are smart enough to ask for an experienced trader's
    opinion. I give you credit for that. So here let me conclude: No don't do any of those things,
    focus on learning instead we have lots of articles and videos and a live chat room that's
    what you should be investing in right now.
    And I hope you don't consider yourself crucified by this :disappointed:
  • LockieLockie Posts: 7
    Okane Than you very much for your input much appreciated , this is one of the reasons I joined this group was to learn and gather as much information as possible before I start to put my hard earned on the line , hi hi i only said please don't crucify me because I may ask a question that the experienced traders would think is lame :) cheers
    Well, you did the right thing by asking first and acting later!
    Believe or not, most people are not that thoughtful :open_mouth: