BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Can anyone help me please

mleighmleigh Posts: 1
Hi all. Im new to binaryoptions.net. I tried spot trading on many instruments over the last few years without success, and I'm trying binary optiuons.
I have basic technical anlaysis skills but I'm bemused at the mass of conflicting strategies and scams available.
I'm aware that longer expiry times are more reliable, but having tried various trading indicators without success I'm looking for a reliable strategy of 15 minutes or more. My broker is 24options.com but today one of their traders called me , and while demonstrating some trades to me after showing me his $750,000 told me that martingale was his recommended method uing a 2.5% increase per, loosing trade! It seemed to me that he was more or less guessing his trades .He had macd and rsi indicators on his charts but I was not convinced that they were supporting his trades. He was making $1000, but with his large account he could martingale easily 4 or 5 times but I.m very unhappy with that idea.
Can anyone suggest a reliable strategy - I use the Mt4 platform.
Thanks
Mark

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Trend Trading or reversal pull back?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Never let a binary options broker trade for you period. They make money on your losses so guess what you will end up doing in your account.. Trading is a skill takes time to develop anybody with affiliate link and demo account can pretend to be a trader but a real trader only has his P/L to impress and that requires no signup or monthly fees! Just hard work. Start using a demo account until you find a method that fits your personality and you can be profitable with, also never martingale your trades. Only traders that can't trade use that as a crutch most often it will only lead you to make stupid mistakes that will cost you in both money and learned talent..
  • farmdogfarmdog Posts: 4
    I agree with lotzofbotz, you need chart time and a demo account, experience is the best mentor. Pick a strategy from the strategy page on this site trade it and record your trades for three to six months, get used to seeing the set ups and not relying on someone else to tell you how to trade. Stay away form martingale (imo).