BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Comments

• AAYAAY Posts: 1
    I can tell you that Binaryinternational has one of the fastest platform I have ever encounterd and I really admire their support. I don't think the admin really has good relationship with the broker but I can tell from my experience they are one of the best and they provide you with software yes!. and if you are good at picking the right time to open a trade and become familiar with their software it can really help you with most of your trading.
  • jonejone Posts: 1
    I know some traders who are very happy and satisfied with binaryinternational. I heard that their platform and software can help very much. Binaryinternational is relatively new broker but improving very fast. the support team are very friendly and helpful. Their bonuses are great. I hope the Mr. Hodges will change his view about this wonderful broker.
  • todddupertoddduper Posts: 1
    I opened an account with this broker to get the trading software they were pushing for free ITM Saturn Pro. It's a good tool to help with trading but with everything else, you need to know what the software is telling you. I put in a deposit and like you have noted, they gave me a 200% bonus! I was like, ok, i didn't sign up for that but cool....until I saw the 30x trading volume. :( My fault but lesson learned. Remember people, software is just a tool to help us in our trading decisions, not the only tool. And anything being given out for "free" with a deposit to a certain broker, be weary. If it's really that good, they wouldn't give it away for free. Just my 2 cents...
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    If you did not request the bonus or signup to a bonus link, they should have not given it to you then. I would speak to the account rep and have them take the bonus off if that was the case... You can overcome bonuses but you generally have to be a professional trader to know how to increase the leverage and trading account size in time to do so. Not an easy task for a newbie which is why many brokers give bonuses so freely, in the end most are just chumps who can't trade and the brokers know this ;)
  • alanoalano Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    I like to spam SCAM brokers like BinaryInternational all day on sites like this because I am an absolute KUNT!!! Please don't use this broker unless you want to lose all your money they murdered my family and ate my dog but thanks to their affiliate program I am happy!
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    And out come all the one hit wonders to post about how great a broker is. Why dont you all come to live chat and demo the platform for us?
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/chat/

Hope to see you there!!!!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    No this guy is a spammer and keeps trying to post spam about this unregulated broker that has tons of complaints = PHUCK YOU! Stay away from CRAP brokers like this...
  • billcbillc Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Hi I am the KUNT spammer from BinaryOptionsInternational that murdered that guys family and ate his dog, which by the way was a bit too chewy imo... Please make sure to not feed your pets organic as it makes them tough to eat... Thanks and yes we pay the scam affiliates for us well!
    edited April 2015
    billc said:

Hello I just want to say Binary International is not a scam and the signals provided before you even make a trade I think are hands down the best. I can review charts and see what the majority of traders are doing ie; betting a currency pair will go down or up and then look at chart and be able to see if I agree or not and most of the time I agree so I make money. So for those of you who claim it is a scam I disagree I think you do not understand Binary trading and also did not read the terms of service when you signed on because I think Binary International is one of the best ones!!
    Billc

Come to live chat and show us then.

So tired of these one post BS artists if its so great then come show it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited April 2015
    Never get upset always look at the bright side of life... rofl man if anybody joins them now they will have to worry about being killed and having their family pets turn up at a BBQ... Sparky does not taste so bad with A1 sauce...
  • weaverd84weaverd84 Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Hi I am one of the scam victims of BinaryInternational. The brokers there not only stole my deposit but I woke up to find my scrotum missing! These bastards stole my scrotum... Mind you not my balls they left them which ironically I find disturbing. What kind of broker leaves your balls but takes your scrotum! Don't use this broker they will not only take your deposit but your scrotum too!
    edited April 2015
    Holy hell all you one time posters can shove it straight up your poop chute, if this broker is the next coming of Christ like you all making it out to be then come prove it. I have the feeling you all are a bunch of freelancer Phucks hired to spread the word like a bunch of Charles Manson cronies.

Come to live chat or all threads will be locked down and scam plastered all over them like a Ron Jeremy "movie"

Since most of you posters probably don't even speak English and are just posting a pre-released statement that you got for your $3.00 USD for selling your soul, let me make it clear

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited April 2015
    Hi I am one of the scam victims of BinaryInternational. The brokers there not only stole my deposit but I woke up to find my scrotum missing too! These bastards stole my scrotum... Mind you not my balls they left them which ironically I find disturbing. What kind of broker leaves your balls but takes your scrotum! Don't use this broker they will not only take your deposit but your scrotum too! - Weaverd84
    Don't be a victim!

If you use this broker you should be classified as RETARDED...
This discussion has been closed.