BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

BINARY OPTION SOFTWARE SIGNALS!

which of the binary option software signals is really working , accurate and winning about 80% and above, among all the signals out there? pls responses and answers are welcomed!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah let me know when you find a person that holds above 80% ITM% over a long stretch, I will pay more then anybody else for those signals!
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    edited May 2015
    "accurate and winning about 80% and above" Run, Run, Run from binary options trading and any trading of any kind if thats what you expect and looking for in your way of trading.

In order to get your foot into the trading, first set your self realistic goals. 65% ITM when you will reach THAT think about 70%. But don't expect any signal provider make for YOU 80% ITM. It won't happen if you wont use your brain to understand trading. Sadly, you still didnt took even time to understand/learn this industry from your question above.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • josha3josha3 Posts: 8
    Thank you thebotarmor.
  • mohammadovmohammadov Posts: 25
    I dont think there is a signal service gives you over 55-65%.. The reason: Automated systems, not real analysis by humans.
    edited May 2015
    I think it more has to do with people being LIARS more then anything example JohnAnthony 72% my a$$ more like he would be lucky to get above break even. UOP indicator 70-80% more like you would be lucky to get JAS results with that garbage. How about Signal Push with their 100% ITM% on a 2 step martingale which is crap, how about real statistics like 2 out of 3 instead as the payout is only 70-80% so you lose more on a loss then on the double gain right? Can anybody count anymore? Example you lose $100 on a trade but did the martingale and won 70% x 2 = $140 net result +$40 vs +$70. Too many people trying to manipulate the count and not be honest. The only honest results are located in your P/L as they won't lie unlike just about every service out there including Signal Push even though they are the most transparent service available from that stand point. Basically everybody trying to sell you something has an angle kind of makes me sick but luckily I can just keep on trading and make fun of them in my spare time! Works for me... Moral of the story "LEARN TO COUNT!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AoxCkySv34
    At least Franco sings to you lol.. Even if the song makes his GF look like a hooker that gets paid 1k a day...
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    Idea for mods here, why not ban all I.P addresses that have been banned before for advertising?
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.