BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Hello and welcome

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey Ryski. Well usually, when you make lots of money quickly, you tend to lose it quickly too.
    Try the chat, byran usually talks about the market and analyzes it so you can get a second opinion.
  • alec11alec11 Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    There still seem to be a lot of pot-holes for the unwary binary options traders, people are still losing money to their brokerage. It just seems to me that everyone can be making profits, but someone has to be losing. Well, if you are going through some heartache and struggles I am here to help you become a successful trader using my satisfying and profitable trading systems of binary options. Feel free to contact me: phucktard@gmail.com

Update I am a NIGERIAN SCAMMER TRYING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY! CALL ME NOW! 1-900-GO-PHUCKOFF
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Whats funny is I bet a number of people wind up either emailing or calling that number lol....
    maaaher said:

Hey guys
    nice to meet you all!

Your scam post in the other room was removed.
    Don't post this kind of garbage around here again.
  • jessicaleejessicalee Posts: 1
    Hello to All:

I am new and my name is Jessica L. I am from USA. So many regulations.... According to Brian from this website, Marketworld, iqoption and anyoption are USA regulated brokers? Please help. Other said, Cherrytrade, Boss Capital.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    The only US Regulated brokers are Nadex and Cantor Exchange, but they are not the traditional Binary options. Markets world is a great broker though i have been using them almost 3 years with no issues.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/marketsworld/
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • virkongvirkong Posts: 2
    hello everyone,
    this sounds like a good page to find out what works and what doesn't in trading
  • mhchomsimhchomsi Posts: 1
    hello
    I mhchomsi, newcomers who want to learn about binary. hopefully I can learn more in this forum. how to do good business and profitable binary?
    Hey, virkong and mhchomsi. Start your education here:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-options-education/ there are lots of articles and strategies to test.
  • bob3000bob3000 Posts: 9
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Bob. I am extremely new to Binary Options. I don't have much knowledge, but I am more than willing to learn. Nice to meet you all and good luck on your future trading.
    Hey Bob, welcome! Good luck to you too.
  • leximonnileximonni Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone. I'm new to options trading and trading in general. Eager to learn! Thanks for having me.
    edited June 2015
    shameedcm said:

Can any professional binary options trader here recommend the [URL REMOVED] website listed by [URL REMOVED] for profitable trades?

Seriously what makes you think a professional trader would recommend an autotrader? They are all scams.
    A pro trades manually, how can you be a pro and still use autotraders :P. Doesn't make any sense.
    lol oh no you ask a logical question don't do that might mess up their brains or whats left of them...

lol oh no you ask a logical question don't do that might mess up their brains or whats left of them...

You're right I forgot for a second...
  • Hello all, TheLogicalOption is a group of traders dedicated to providing analytical tools for binary options. We're excited to join this community! Just wanted to introduce ourselves and say hi!
    Hi you are not going to try to sell me something are you? Remember the forum is really for traders to discuss trading and binary options in general, not for trying to get signups fyi...
  • Yes we are aware, thanks for helping to keep this forum spam-free. We have some professional knowledge to bring to the table and hope to be able to answer certain types of questions on here should they arise, but mostly we are interested in learning what we can from the community.
  • optioneeroptioneer Posts: 3
    Hello everyone, been lurking for a few weeks. Day trading, on and off since about 2001. Bryan, botz and Okane; you guys run a nice little forum in here, keep up the great work! For about a few weeks now, I've been playing around with BO's trading a pretty simple strategy. I'll do my best and try to contribute as much as possible. See you guys in a few other threads!
    edited June 2015
    That is fine but please don't post any martingale strats off 60 secs as that is just 100% certain to BURN N00Bs and we don't want to promote poor trading ideas... If a person can't learn to apply good control to their trading they will fail period. No need to promote failure, most do it on their own by thinking they know best...

That is fine but please don't post any martingale strats off 60 secs as that is just 100% certain to BURN N00Bs and we don't want to promote poor trading ideas... If a person can't learn to apply good control to their trading they will fail period. No need to promote failure, most do it on their own by thinking they know best...

My bad, didn't realize that would be considered a poor trading idea. Anyway, I'm up another 4% today. let me know if you took a look at the strat and what your thoughts are.

Cheers

edited June 2015
    Well imo martingale over 2 steps as you might see some traders use on say "Signal Push" as example is as far as I go or ever recommend any trader goes as it creates something called "NEGATIVE EXPECTANCY" What is that you might ask well lets say you win 80% of your trades and make $500 but when you lose you lose $1000 you are $500 in the hole over a week or how ever long but yet you win most of your trades right? Don't matter you still lose money and that is what happens to most and worse is those who don't have any emotional control catch a waterfall and boom in one setup "BLOW THEIR ACCOUNTS." Now a broker is going to recommend you trade this way along with maybe "STONING OR CLICKING BUTTONS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN" lol = RETARDED. A good trader trades a trade 1 setup at a time 1 shot 1 kill maybe 2 shots at most then splits before he gets shot... You get me... Because trading is WAR and SNIPERS with bad aim wind up dead...

Well imo martingale over 2 steps as you might see some traders use on say "Signal Push" as example is as far as I go or ever recommend any trader goes as it creates something called "NEGATIVE EXPECTANCY" What is that you might ask well lets say you win 80% of your trades and make $500 but when you lose you lose $1000 you are $500 in the hole over a week or how ever long but yet you win most of your trades right? Don't matter you still lose money and that is what happens to most and worse is those who don't have any emotional control catch a waterfall and boom in one setup "BLOW THEIR ACCOUNTS." Now a broker is going to recommend you trade this way along with maybe "STONING OR CLICKING BUTTONS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN" lol = RETARDED. A good trader trades a trade 1 setup at a time 1 shot 1 kill maybe 2 shots at most then splits before he gets shot... You get me... Because trading is WAR and SNIPERS with bad aim wind up dead...

Good stuff, I understand where you are coming from. Good to hear from you and I completely agree with you regarding brokers recommendations. lol

Hello BO.net community! Hope I can learn and share with you guys.

Hey! Welcome, I hope so too! Look through the articles you will learn something for sure.
  • pkarlpkarl Posts: 5
    Hi!
    My name is Patrik and I'm from Sweden. I'm new to all of this and still in the learning phase. Looking forward to get started for real (just doing the demo trading for now) and I have found out that will take some time before I will jump in with real money. Anyway, it's very inspiring to learn and this forum seems to be the right place to be at.
    edited July 2015
    Welcome and Feel free to hang out in the chatroom we do live trading there in the mornings if you would like to watch. Its summer time though prepare to be bored lol..
  • pkarlpkarl Posts: 5

Feel free to hang out in the chatroom we do live trading there in the mornings if you would like to watch. Its summer time though prepare to be bored lol..

Thanks! I guess I have to wait before visiting the chatroom. No problems. I found old Webinars on this site that I can watch.
    //Patrik
    Hey rovin, welcome to the forums. What's up? :)
  • EmilienEmilien Posts: 9
    Hi guys! My name is Emilien ! I'm very excited to be a user on this website. Wish all the best to everybody who are searching for something here.
    Emilien said:

Hi guys! My name is Emilien ! I'm very excited to be a user on this website. Wish all the best to everybody who are searching for something here.

Hey welcome!