BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Trading platform

Hello guys,
I am wondering if you know any brokers that provide a a more useful trading platform than the simple ones on the web.
I am interested to do everything all in one platform and not scroll between the MT4 and the web-site.
I saw a couple of patches for MT4 - but they don't work so good, and are not supported for all brokers.
Thanks

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    What country are you in GS13? Or I should ask are you in US?
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Hi GS13,
    unfortunately the most of the offshore Brokers give you the same option for your trading analysis in their web-site which is not something special.Brokers like IG Index and GFT give you a better version for your trading analysis in their web-site but there is a problem. You can't add custom indicators there. There are many discussions lately for the oppurtunity to trade BO from your MT4 platform.
  • GS13GS13 Posts: 2
    i heard the price of MT4 and the broker don't allways match. do you recommand investing through the mt4 or through the brokers web-site?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Always use the Broker Price, MT4 although probably more accurate is not what the broker will base your win lose off of.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Bryan is right. The broker will base your win or your loss in his price.But, how can we know if the broker is decent?

- Broker's price differs from MT4 by some pippetes, usually about 10pippetes or 1 pip. This is a fact.
    - If the MT4 price will rise for example for 5 pippetes we should expect the same rise in broker's price. If this always happens your broker is decent and you don't have to worry about the different price.
    -If not, you should be carefull especially in 60secs options because even 1 pippete is important. Take some time and watch how the broker's price reacts in a rise or a fall of MT4.
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    Sorry but I only know we can trade BO via web platform of broker, can we trade BO on MT4? I'm just a newbie and need advices.