BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Need help

looking for a mentor or advice coach to help start with the system, I made an account with go options not sure if it's good regardless I'm a rookie so I need help making the right decisions.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

looking for a mentor or advice coach to help start with the system, I made an account with go options not sure if it's good regardless I'm a rookie so I need help making the right decisions.

I don't recommend that broker.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Start there
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    I always liked Adam Stone, unfortunately he is a pathological liar and I have heard the real reason he disappeared from Goptions is he was sent back to the UK to serve prison time. Karma is a "B*TCH" but she always gets paid. I remember when he pushed ' Binary-Option-Signals " which is the biggest autotrade copier joke on the net now. He told everybody how it would be 10x better/faster then "Signal Push" Instead looks like it was programmed by the mentally handicapped website/platform creation team. All Goptions uses it for now is to CHURN & BURN unsuspecting NooBs. Its so ugly I feel bad for the programmers/developers who had to create it. I really think they should be compensated for "Post-Tramatic-Stress-Disorder" which I am sure they would get from working on that hideousness ... Its so bad I rather spend watching this for 72 hours straight then ever opening that site..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lU7uvo0L0

*** WARNING ABOVE VIDEO MAY CAUSE PERMANENT PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE ***