BinaryOptions.net Forums Commercial Marketplace

Trading Axis 2.7 Webinar (release date 5/7/2015) Summer Sale starting

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
This is the new version of Trading Axis it has been updated to Version 2.7. Please take the time to watch the video all the way thru as i don't just talk about TA. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up on skype. @ brymcafee (mcallen TX) or bryan@tradingaxis.com

www.tradingaxis.com

https://youtu.be/7rq0lY9_myc
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com

Comments

• thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    Bryan Mcafee > Good Job on your work towards helping traders actually trade and not guess/gamble/wipe their money in the air. Your devotion to the community seems to be doubtless and powerful. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Just an update I had closed down the ability to buy 2.7 while I worked out some bugs, its all back up and running

As a sorry for the inconvenience will be dropping price to $100.00 until end of week.

http://www.e-junkie.com/tradingaxis/product/487964.php#Trading+Axis+Version+2.7

Discount code is "100"

Make sure and hit me up first with questions.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Some one asked what charts look like they are in the video but

and

Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Just a reminder sale will end May 31st.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    May 31st? lol uhmmm Summer has just started Bryan... I want to sell something, who wants to buy my used Sneakers ($499.95) free shipping and I will even sign them!
    I try not to push it to much during summer as ill be trading more FOREX so this gives people time to learn it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited May 2015
    Here is something you might consider doing in your free time during the summer Bryan...
    Dont have to wrap it what a deal!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    One of the only educational + trading systems out there that worth every penny you put on.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    edited June 2015
    Yes and guess what he has "ARROWS" too in his system but they too don't always equal trades. The reason I support what Bryan does is because he actually knows how to trade unlike many people who have tons of indicators/systems ect ect and still are not able to trade profitably, yet many of them wish to sell those indicators which they can get for free to other NooBs.. Gee go figure...

Yes and guess what he has "ARROWS" too in his system but they too don't always equal trades. The reason I support what Bryan does is because he actually knows how to trade unlike many people who have tons of indicators/systems ect ect and still are not able to trade profitably, yet many of them wish to sell those indicators which they can get for free to other NooBs.. Gee go figure...

100% true. Can't argue with facts.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
  • wojtekzwojtekz Posts: 5
    Hello,

Bryan I tried to contact you on skype and also sent you an email regarding TA, can you pls reply. Thanks
    I will be trying to spend some time with my daughter till the 24th when she goes back to school. Sorry about the delay my skype was shot and had to reload it yayyy for windows 10!!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • merobeachmerobeach Posts: 1
    I have been trying to reach you Bryan but can't just some question before getting your system
    I will be back part time monday, kido is home for the holidays so on vaca.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • MARKHICKSMARKHICKS Posts: 11
    Do you still offer this Bryan?
    Yes and welcome to the family!
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • maddog53maddog53 Posts: 1
    Bryan, I would like to purchase Trading Axis and would like to discuss first per your site. Please let me know the best time and way to reach you. Thanks.