BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Please hlp?

Hi I'm new to the forum and would like to ask if anyone here has made a profit with binary signals? I have been looking for a way to make a profit online for years now but have had no success, I was about to use mikes auto trader based on reviews until I found this forum, every time I think I found something that can help me I am disappointed. Is there any way of making money online? Please help me?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    www.binaryoptions.net/chat <--- Feel free to join the live chat its FREE and you can watch live trades as well as ask questions..
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49
    lazerus said:

Hi I'm new to the forum and would like to ask if anyone here has made a profit with binary signals? I have been looking for a way to make a profit online for years now but have had no success, I was about to use mikes auto trader based on reviews until I found this forum, every time I think I found something that can help me I am disappointed. Is there any way of making money online? Please help me?

What did you done so far in order to make your trading successful?
    How much time did you spend on trading those far?

Steps and results please, then we can help you further.
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    Please don't post crap in the forums as to helping others as you can't even control your own trading in order to trade in a consistent profitable manner and I won't have goofballs running around on here pretending to be authorities on trading.
  • thebotarmorthebotarmor Posts: 49

Please don't post crap in the forums as to helping others as you can't even control your own trading in order to trade in a consistent profitable manner and I won't have goofballs running around on here pretending to be authorities on trading.

You know, good doctor can have all skills he needs to heal people but cant heal them on his own since he cant see blood. Means he cant consult to people about health?
    Regards,
    Deromra Tob
    Bot Armored
    edited June 2015
    Look one more stupid comment and you are banned. I am not going to argue/debate retarded... Get it! Got it! GOOD!

"Please leave a message and I am sure somebody will get back to you soon... Oh hold on no they won't! Now GFYS!!!" Don't PM me anymore...