BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Do you know about Trade4.me? Have you used it? What were your results?

steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
Hi,

I have found a BIN copy trader website similar to eToro - its url is trade4.me - have you heard of it or used it?

What are you results if you have used it? The reviews on the net about trade4.me are not very good - at least the ones I have seen.

Thanks!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    The owners are greedy as they don't pay their providers well. The software is very buggy as the users report far far different prices then the ones their stats show and there have been repeated reports of them tampering with results in the past. I would stay away from such.. Cool website other then that, too bad its useless for anything else..
  • steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
    edited June 2015
    ok thanks - on the very few reviews i read they did say that trades did not get copied etc etc

By the way i just saw this:

"Lets not put in LINKS of the evil toad Michael Freeman"

I can't believe MF - I used his auto trader and it was total rubbish....yet somehow there are comments on that page saying it and he are great - ughg fake comments.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Honestly he is an evil kunt no longer worth my time other then to make fun of here and there... He is just mad because of the thread/videos from here show the TRUTH on how he scammed people.