BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Anyone heard of Binarytilt ??

moyesmoyes Posts: 23
Hi, has anyone heard of this broker https://www.binarytilt.com/. They are based in New Zealand and seem ok, but i have not seen any reviews on them to make a decision if i should try them out yet? I currently trade with CLM forex, but would like to try another broker.. Thanks!

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Although CLM is as safe is your gonna get why jump boat???
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • moyesmoyes Posts: 23
    BryanMac said:

Thanks for the link. The reason i want to try Binarytilt is because they are based in Auckland, NEw Zealand where I live and wiring fees would be zero if i decided to trade with them. But I don't think I will because Binarytilt doesn't have many reviews online.
  • Wong_gakuichiWong_gakuichi Posts: 1
    moyes said:

BryanMac said:

Thanks for the link. The reason i want to try Binarytilt is because they are based in Auckland, NEw Zealand where I live and wiring fees would be zero if i decided to trade with them. But I don't think I will because Binarytilt doesn't have many reviews online.
    If you use credit card, wiring fees will not be a issue.
    Welcome to my website: Binary Options and More~
  • KGBKGB Posts: 9
    moyes said:

BryanMac said:

Hello and good luck with finding a good broker
    Binary Tilt is regulated by the FMA in NZ. Unfortunately for you,I believe it means that they cannot accept traders from New Zealand..

As a general recommendation I would go with an ASIC regulated broker.
    "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Bryan and think CLM is your best bet in this case...