BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

GOptions Broker Forum Discussion

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited April 2015 in Brokers
This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to GOptions

Comments

• guddiguddiguddiguddi Posts: 6
    I saw a video on youtube, There was this asian guy using Goptions to trade and I think he said something about them having per second trading, I am totally new to binary and I already registerd for marketsworld however I understand that they don't offer per second trading so I would like to know if anyone has used Goptions. Are they trustworthy or shady?
  • jbinary219jbinary219 Posts: 11
    GOptions is a scam. Go over to Forex Peace Army and read the complaints. Don't give them your money.
  • guddiguddiguddiguddi Posts: 6
    Thanks. I would do some more research on them. Any good / trustworthy 60 seconds binary broker?
  • marcelobastosmarcelobastos Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    HEllo, I read everything, but I didn't understood why this broker is not recomended? Is it a scammer? They don't allow withdraws?
    and I don't saw unresolved issues.
    I read other info here "NO SPAM SORRY"
    Thank you.
    MBB
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Too many complaints vs Goptions I would stay away from them simply because of all the negative reviews. Unfortunately they went downhill and are now a JokeBroker = STAY AWAY.. Posting fake reviews on and on. I liked stoney even tried to work with him but they went the Israeli bucketshop route which is fine if you want to be small time... I have heard good and bad of them beyond that and its hard to say as they are like a bipolar girlfriend better to RUN then deal with the roller coaster of issues...
  • alvin182alvin182 Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Hi! If GOptions is truly a scam why is it's one of the recommendees of binaryoptions.net.au here
  • jbinary219jbinary219 Posts: 11
    alvin182 said:

Hi! If GOptions is truly a scam why is it's one of the recommendees of binaryoptions.net.au here

"Binaryoptions.net.au has voted Banc De Binary the “Best Regulated Broker” for 2012, 2013 & 2014."

Should tell you all you need to know. Banc de Binary is the worst of these Israeli bucketshops and if BO.net.au is recommending them or GOptions I wouldn't trust a word they say.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Yeah Israeli bucketshops are jokes agreed... When you take them for large sums they don't like it for some reason lol... Pucker up bi___es!
  • GagarotGagarot Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone,

i just wanted to know if Goptions.com provides any Trading API or not.

Thanks
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Gagarot said:

Hi Everyone,

i just wanted to know if Goptions.com provides any Trading API or not.

Thanks

Doesn't matter what they provide, they are a ripoff and there are only bad reviews.