BinaryOptions.net Forums General

New Discussion about Trading Calculator ?

suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
What is trading calculator ? ..it is new binary signal provide...
i dnt know?????

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    http://www.fxpro.co.uk/help-section/trading-calculator

The other one is what un educated spammers try and sell.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    Trade calculator hmm !!!!
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    This is also a trading calculator.But in general is not a 98 signal provide every day.
  • donaldbricksdonaldbricks Posts: 1
    edited July 2015
    NEED HELP TRADING BINARY ? OR NEED AND EXPERT TRADER TO ASSIST YOU IN TRADING SUCCESSFULLY ? well am an expert trader that has been trading binary for years now and i have also gone through all the losses before i finally got the right strategy that has been giving me wins of about 7-8 out of possible 10 while i make up to $4320 on a weekly basis depending on my investment,i have been able to help more than 50 people get to the right path trading binary successfully with an accurate signal of about 97%....... feel free to join me while i assist you get the right strategy in trading binary with ease myballsweresuckedoffbyagiraffe@gmail.com can also show you some of my trading records for more proofs.......... hope to also help newbies that are interested
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Does anybody fall for that? So he wins 70/80% of the time yet will help people be 97% accurate and my guess is 100% unable to count.. NIGERIA "We are 70 to 80% sure of being 97% accurate..."