BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Is it really possible to make money from Binary Options?

moyesmoyes Posts: 23
People say so many things online and it is almost impossible to believe anyone online...I hear about people on forums making money off the 60 sec which to me is way too volatile to predict accurate movements with so much 'noise'. I struggle to believe it, but i am curious to hear what you all have to say . Thanks.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    How about you see it being done instead of wondering... True trading is a boring grind, but if it can be shown TRANSPARENTLY using LIVE ACCOUNTS and LIVE SCREEN SHARING along with the AUTO-COPIER trade software and then being taught realtime all that goes into daily trading from money management to price action, market depth, ALGOs ect ect. If you can see the traders balance day after day, trade after trade and pick up good habits from them. I think it might help REWIRE unprofitable/gambler type traders and give them a starting point to build with. If you see something week after week that is profitable, stable in tune with the market and if you are none of those things then maybe it might be of use to you to COPY/LEARN how to do yourself... I am going to set that up next week when I am back..

http://lotzofbotz.blogspot.com/2015/07/signal-rush-coming-soon-educational.html

• moyesmoyes Posts: 23

How about you see it being done instead of wondering... True trading is a boring grind, but if it can be shown TRANSPARENTLY using LIVE ACCOUNTS and LIVE SCREEN SHARING along with the AUTO-COPIER trade software and then being taught realtime all that goes into daily trading from money management to price action, market depth, ALGOs ect ect. If you can see the traders balance day after day, trade after trade and pick up good habits from them. I think it might help REWIRE unprofitable/gambler type traders and give them a starting point to build with. If you see something week after week that is profitable, stable in tune with the market and if you are none of those things then maybe it might be of use to you to COPY/LEARN how to do yourself... I am going to set that up next week when I am back..

http://lotzofbotz.blogspot.com/2015/07/signal-rush-coming-soon-educational.html

Thanks for the feedback. I will check this out