BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CTOption Broker Forum Discussion

2»

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Well so far "SignalRush" supports the big ones "Markets World - Techfinancials - SpotOption - Binary.com I suppose panda and tradeologic along with others are next on the list..." Feel free to join the facebook page as I plan on doing things way way different. Example myself as a provider I will offer a LIVE TRADING room where you can watch me place the trades live and explain show the logic of the trades along with using the software to actually place the trades lol. What SP can do that? So it will be educational to show how I use money management market depth indicators patterns s/r divergences any number of things all live in YO FACE! Why because I can lol... Also I will focus on money managment/risk management and ROI% more then ITM%s because when I trade I only want to know #1 its a good trade then from there how much I make a week from my trading % wise. Even if I am above 70% which I have been the past month what matters is my average loss size vs win size and how much a PHUCKING MADE not my ITM% geezuz SPs trying to promote just their ITM%s are bound to fail because that takes them away from focusing on just making good trades...
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23
    Sounds interesting. when do you plan to launch?
    When I get back @ the start of next week I will have more info as I have ideas on how to get parts of it up ahead of time, just need to discuss it with our team leaders.. JK wanted to say team leaders like those phucking affiliate marketers! I have a few cool ideas for after the 4th that I am sure will please many, so STAY TUNED! Right now I am in vacation mode yet due to the fact i have ipad&iphone not really lol... + I have perfected 6 finger speed typing on the lil digital keyboard lol.. *wow whaaaata nERd...
  • steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
    TBOT said:

I want to respond to clear a little bit of what appears to be confusion. The platforms we list as "verified" on our site have no unresolved user complaints from our users. If a platform receives complaints and they are not addressed, we remove them. We've removed several verified platforms, including: GOptions, GTOptions, BDB, etc. We've also decided not to even pursue 24Option due to the complaints our clients have had.

CTOption has been amazing thus far, and we've been connected for quite awhile. Every user has received their withdrawals.

How does SignalPush protect you? We can't guarantee complete protection, just like you don't have a guaranteed protection with going with any european style binary platform, regulated or not. What we can guarantee is that we will use our signed agreements and the power of our place in the industry to defend our users with force.

At the end of the day, they all have "issues". Even the ones you mentioned:

Marketsworld: Often rejects trades for "clock errors" or random other errors, and has incorrect pricing sometimes.
    StockPair: Often rejects trades for "market conditions"
    24option: Many complaints of payout issues and rejected trades due to "market conditions"
    Binary.com: Really don't hear much about them, good or bad. Not many people we know use them.

You need to exercise caution with any platform you sign up with but you can at least feel as safe as possible if you are using SignalPush with one of our verified platforms as we will make it our top priority to back you up and make sure they aren't playing games with you.

To me the arrangement between SignalPush and CTOption seems to be somewhat of an unholy alliance of mutual convenience. SignalPush is only using CTOption due to the shortage of credible broker options for US traders. SignalPush does offer some protection to their clients by having CTOption not apply their ridiculous T&Cs and intervening if necessary on other issues. In return CTOption gets credibilty for apparently being endorsed by the premiere binary options autotrading platform. This translates to them getting more clients outside of SignalPush whom they can treat as they please. At the same time CTOption could just decide one day that they have made enough money, lock shop and disappear from the face of the earth. How would SignalPush clients using CTOption get back the money that was in their trading accounts in this circumstance? There is not going to be any regulator in this situation to assist.
    Very interesting - thanks for commenting....

TBOT said:

To me the arrangement between SignalPush and CTOption seems to be somewhat of an unholy alliance of mutual convenience. SignalPush is only using CTOption due to the shortage of credible broker options for US traders. SignalPush does offer some protection to their clients by having CTOption not apply their ridiculous T&Cs and intervening if necessary on other issues. In return CTOption gets credibilty for apparently being endorsed by the premiere binary options autotrading platform. This translates to them getting more clients outside of SignalPush whom they can treat as they please. At the same time CTOption could just decide one day that they have made enough money, lock shop and disappear from the face of the earth. How would SignalPush clients using CTOption get back the money that was in their trading accounts in this circumstance? There is not going to be any regulator in this situation to assist.

We understand your concern but can tell you it's not true. We don't recommend any US traders to use any off-shore binary platform and that they should stick with US regulated platforms. We have CTOption as a verified platform because after enough clients ask us to investigate them, we placed them under a probationary period so that we could see how they operated. They performed with satisfaction to our clients and us, and have been a great pleasure to work with. Sure, they may get more clients by being verified by us, but they all do. If we hear of some crazy situation (that we can verify) of user getting duped by them (or any of our verified), even if they aren't an SP client, we will attempt to assist (our ability is somewhat limited if they aren't an SP user).

"At the same time CTOption could just decide one day that they have made enough money, lock shop and disappear from the face of the earth. How would SignalPush clients using CTOption get back the money that was in their trading accounts in this circumstance? There is not going to be any regulator in this situation to assist." - This is the risk unfortunately with ANY binary brand, even regulated ones. Do you know how many times we've seen clients complain to CySec about regulated brands, only for CySec to ignore? More times than you'd want to know.

Binary is the wild west, you're taking a risk by not only trading binary but also by placing your money with any binary brand. Additionally, you're placing your money at risk when doing anything with it! Even sticking it in the bank.

We do everything possible to protect our clients and the binary option community.
    "Binary is the wild west" - oh that makes me feel so much better - lol. :(
  • SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132

"Binary is the wild west" - oh that makes me feel so much better - lol. :(

Well I'm not going to lie to you! Binary is VERY VERY risky, even with regulated brands. We do our best to protect our traders and have a powerful legal team should we need to get involved in any issues for them.

When I get back @ the start of next week I will have more info as I have ideas on how to get parts of it up ahead of time, just need to discuss it with our team leaders.. JK wanted to say team leaders like those phucking affiliate marketers! I have a few cool ideas for after the 4th that I am sure will please many, so STAY TUNED! Right now I am in vacation mode yet due to the fact i have ipad&iphone not really lol... + I have perfected 6 finger speed typing on the lil digital keyboard lol.. *wow whaaaata nERd...

"like those phucking affiliate marketers!" - what like those shining lights with initials like: M.F.? lol....
  • optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    What is SignalPush and SignalRush?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    optionone said:

What is SignalPush and SignalRush?

binaryoptions.net/signals/signalpush/
    edited July 2015
    "Signal>Push" & "Signal Rush" are both auto trade copier platforms. They allow you to copy other traders entries on trades using software to reduplicate those trades with your own binary options broker.
  • impatiencesliceimpatienceslice Posts: 3
    TBOT said:

The similarity of SignalPush and SignalRush doesn't seem like an accident. They could be easily confused.

yes you are right i was also thinking that way
  • Hello to all and everyone that will READ THIS about ctoption.com the scammer broker in the Uk.They are scammers to some but not to all,thats how they keep there business going.I was scammed out of 3150 dollars.This was not trading money,it was my money that i deposited directly through my bank account via wire transfer,thats the weakness is the wire transfer,your bank can't reverse a wire transfer after just 24hrs.If you must trade with ctoption.com PLEASE only do debit card deposit,it can be reversed at anytime through your bank.They refuse to call me back or send my 3150.00 to my bank account,everytime i call,they ask who is your account manager TOM MICHALES,I will give him the message,he never calls me back.its been since Octomber 17th 2015 and i've been waiting on my money Nothing,i check my account online everyday for the money nothing.Be aware of wire transfers i will never do one with a large amount to any company out of the USA.CHEERS and i hope this helps all that reads my comment.