BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary Brokerz

tinaftinaf Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Brokers
Hi everyone.
I am new to this binary options trading and I have only tried a new one so far called Binary Brokerz, are any of you familiar with it? at first i didn't know what to do but i contacted them and one of their brokers helped me.
do you have any other website you can recommend from your experience?

Thanks!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a stupid name for a broker but who knows since its a new rinky dink I would be careful would not put much money in them if you did want to try them out. I will make the sign of the cross for you odds are you will never see your money again! LoL
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Then again Magnum Options? I really thought it was for condoms... The owners copied Trojan brand because I guess they figure they are going to FU*K CLIENTS!

• daytrader833daytrader833 Posts: 1
    The spelling of their name might be unconventional, but the quality of their service and the payout percentages are both excellent. I had traded before on other trading platforms and never found the right mix of trading tools and high payouts. When I saw all that BinaryBrokerz offered, I was blown away. Additionally, my personal broker Tony Harris was both knowledgeable and professional. He was there to help and guide me through more advanced trading strategies that really boosted my return on investment. I cannot say enough about these guys!
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin

The spelling of their name might be unconventional, but the quality of their service and the payout percentages are both excellent. I had traded before on other trading platforms and never found the right mix of trading tools and high payouts. When I saw all that BinaryBrokerz offered, I was blown away. Additionally, my personal broker Tony Harris was both knowledgeable and professional. He was there to help and guide me through more advanced trading strategies that really boosted my return on investment. I cannot say enough about these guys!

Yeah right!
    Another unregulated generic broker with complaints at forex peace army: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/41257-binarybrokerz-lies.html